Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

locked in animations

I'm just posting this to see if anyone else is getting this issue. Sometimes when I get desync and I'm also in an animation, it seems to glitch and I'm stuck. I can't move or complete an action. The first time I was healing in a boon and then I got stuck in the healing animation. The healing progress barely moved, but also, I could not move or cancel the heal, I was locked in. I had to wait for the killer to find me and down me.

The second time, I was vaulting and desynced at the same time. This time the killer downed me, but I could not move at all, I was locked in the downed state and the killer couldn't pick me up.

It happened to me while playing plague awhile ago. I had corrupt purge charged and then during the animation it locked up. I could move around but I couldn't hit anything or discharge the puke. A player stunned me and that freed me up eventually.

Basically, it just locks everything up.So just wondering if this is just a thing that happens to everyone occasionally.