dredge is incredibly sussy

Options
chatgiraffe
chatgiraffe Member Posts: 113

okay, we all know that people have been asking for an AMONG US chapter for quite a long time. a killer able to disguise as survivors is also a very requested idea. I HAVE A THEORY THAT THE DREDGE IS THE HIDDEN AMONG US CROSSOVER WE HAVE ALL BEEN ASKING FOR. HERE IS WHY.

first off, the dredge's power is very similar to some of the abilities of the Imposter from the hit game Among Us. by entering a Locker (vent) he is able to quickly move around the map. also, he can sabotage the power, and make the map really dark, just like the the imposter.

his lore is also very sus. a man named Otto Stamper wants to create a society where nobody is sus. but he is actually an IMPOSTER himself, and works for the entity or something. he ejects all the people who find out about him before they can call an Emergency Meeting. however, one person he did not expect sneaks onto the map, and tells everyone that HE IS THE IMPOSTER. Otto tells his congregation (crewmates) that he isnt sus, and he has been doing tasks the whole time. then, he KILLS THE REPORTER RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!?!?!?!1/?!?! somehow, even though he commits an extremely sussy act, he calls out during the meeting that there are IMPOSTERS AMONG US this calls the crewmates to go mad with sussyness, and all kill eachother. obviously, this is an IMPOSTER victory, and Otto teammate, The Dredge, shows up to say GG before returning to the fog

i rest my case

Comments

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

If there is not an aomogus legendary skin created for drussy soon - I'm going to have to resort to making passive aggressive tweets about it.

• AMOGUS
    AMOGUS Member Posts: 474
    Options

This was the laugh I needed, tysm @chatgiraffe

• Demo_Gaming101
    Demo_Gaming101 Member Posts: 23
    Options

Amogus