Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

All 5 cleansed totems were dull totems, and Thanatophobia stayed active

toineh
toineh Member Posts: 3
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

Map: Haddonfield

Platform: PC

Issue in short: Thanatophobia stays active after cleansing 5 dull totems. (1 should've been a hex totem)

During a recent games on the new haddonfield, we went against a Legion.

This legion had Thanatophobia (lvl 1), so I cleansed all 5 totems. The thing is, all of these totems were dull totems and Thanatophobia stayed active. I also couldn't see another totem with Detective's Hunch (if it's even possible to have more than 5 totems somehow)

I verified that I had cleansed all 5 totems, by spectating the Jake that had Small Game with 5 stacks (= 5 totems cleansed) and Thanatophobia still active. I even asked the remaining survivors and killer if it was still active on their end, which it was.

I screenshotted the postgame screen, but that image got corrupted sadly.

I remember the killer having Pop Goes The Weasel, Corrupt Intervention, Thanatophobia (lvl 1) and 1 other perk.

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Thanataphobia is not a Hex perk, therefore it's not tied to totems.

Comments

• SimplyPixelated06
    SimplyPixelated06 Member Posts: 469

Thanatophobia isn't a hex perk....

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,439

Thana applies a 3/4/5% action slowdown for each survivor who is injured, in the dying state, or hooked.

This discussion has been closed.