Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Pyramid Head - Addon Rework?

Impalpable
Impalpable Member Posts: 152

A little survey to see the general mood of the community. What do you think - Does he need an Addon Rework and how big. I lately percieve more different opinions on this forum towards this topic then what i wouldve expected, so im curious.

If you have a deeper opinion to state feel free to clarify.

Pyramid Head - Addon Rework? 16 votes

Basekit Changes Instead (Nerf)
0%
No Rework - He shouldnt become stronger in any way
0%
No Rework - Not Worth it / Its fine the way it is
0%
Addon Rework - Few could be changed
12%
IlliterateGenocidesticktheman 2 votes
Addon Rework - Most need a rework
43%
musstang62MrPenguintenoresaxGuiltiiThatOneDemoPlayerDredgenWar237Impalpable 7 votes
Addon Rework - Burn them all
37%
GibberishFeryGENn00binatiBennett_They1ThemBothSidesEnjoyerqnyun 6 votes
Basekit Changes Instead (Buff)
6%
Chiky 1 vote

Comments

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Addon Rework - Burn them all

Nearly every single one of his addons are useless. His base kit could use some buffs too though, specifically making trails less terrible to place and making them better once they are placed.

• Impalpable
    Impalpable Member Posts: 152
    Addon Rework - Most need a rework

His Range Addons find usage throughout the community and should stay therefore. I could see this maximal expanded to the Rites of Judgement and Torment Trail duration addons, but only if they get new reworked addons to pair with. The rest of his addons has a usability range from unnoticeable impact to uneffective usage and needs a rework with focus on gameplay variety and not peak strength.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    Addon Rework - Few could be changed

I want a huge addon change.

I don't want them to make addons that make his cages stronger. No buff to his tunneling ability.

More so addons to his Punishment or some intresting trench addons