Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

(FIXED) Bbq and Chili does not award any bonus bloodpoints

DoritoHead
DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform- PC

Description- BBQ and chili does not award any extra bloodpoints despite gaining all possible tokens and does not show that any bonus bloodpoints have been awarded on the post-game screen. This occurs in every match that BBQ and Chili is used.

edit: played some matches and was awarded bonus BP in all of them, and bonus bp is shown on results screen. Thanks for taking such quick action to fix this.

Post edited by DoritoHead on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,485

It should award the points but it doesn't show up on the score screen

• DoritoHead

I thought so too, however I noticed that when I did not bring a bp offering, I got the bloodhunt bonus and nothing more. Maybe this bug is only impacting certain regions? I honestly have no idea because people are so inconsistent about whether this is an actual thing or not. All I know is it's been affecting me.

• Jirobeko
    Jirobeko Member Posts: 67

Could you please check your total BP before and after a match?

As far as I reconfirmed today, BBQ bonus is added to my total BPs correctly. However, on the score screen, BPs earned in the match doesn't include the BBQ bonus. (This issue affects challenges such as "Bloody Rewards", won't count the BBQ bonus.)

I can't remember exactly if this issue has been fixed in 6.0.0 PTB.

I hope this helps: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2932392#Comment_2932392

• DoritoHead

It was working fine for me before the bloodhunt started.

For example, today I played a match with 4 kills and 30k bloodpoints earned. I also brought a pudding, so I ended up with around 100k bloodpoints earned that match. But with BBQ, it SHOULD have been somewhere in the 120k-130k range. Maybe I'm just not understanding how bloodpoints are calculated? In any case, I will send a screenshot later.

• Jirobeko
    Jirobeko Member Posts: 67

Could you memorize the BP you have before the match too? It will help to check if the earned BP are added correctly or not.

The calculation is, you right, 100%(Base) + 100%(Bloodhunt) + 100%(BBQ) + 100%(Pudding).

• DoritoHead

It still doesn't count toward tome challenges for me either, and the post game screen says I only get like 5k extra BP. But i am getting the bonus regardless.