Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Solutions for Rubberbanding

DoritoHead
DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

I've had a major issues with rubberbanding in the past couple of days, and it's been getting progressively worse.

First, I noticed that when playing Blight and attempting to start a rush, I'd be bumping on air while moving backwards. I had similar problems with other killers too, but it was just your basic rubberbanding. This didn't happen that often, until today. Today though, rubberbanding has been happening more often and has been more extreme.

This is more than likely because of my internet connection, which is pretty inconsistent and I'd like to find a permanent solution. I know that an Ethernet cable is a good way to go, but I'd also like to know if there's any settings with my computer or game that I can modify. Thanks in advance, and I apologize for any stupid questions i have asked or may ask in the future.

Comments