The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Most Accurate Survivor Skill Tier List

Shooby
Shooby Member Posts: 226

Embrace debate.

Comments

• Shooby
    Shooby Member Posts: 226

Very inconsistent survivors for sure. The difference between Bills and Neas is that Bill has access to two S tier perks and still don't equip them.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

I never see Cybil

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Nancies are always gods

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495

Mikaela's can actually be very trollish. But they also tend to be a very targeted character because of their booning. Claudette's need an F. I always find them hiding in bushes and lockers, they don't tend to get hooked much, don't do unhook. Generally just hide out.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954

There's too much variation for a reliable tierlist. I'd put Ash, Bill, Quentin, and Jeff in high tier because they're so rarely played, most people who intentionally choose them are more skilled.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

I never get these lists because I play most of the survivors.

• Wylrin
    Wylrin Member Posts: 98

I always just kind of sweat nervously in the corner when people say that Ace players are exceptional at the game. I run around as Ace the most out of all survivors and I feel like my survivor gameplay is rather mediocre. X3

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Tapp players are consistently the best survivors I encounter. He’s nowhere near C tier

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

Love how you're putting the different legendary skins for licensed characters at different tiers, making this list meaningless.

Cybil is S tier, Lisa and Cheryl B tier, James is B-, and Alessa is F?

I assume you made the tier based on the lore, and not the characters' perks or anything like that.

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564

Claire should be at the bottom.

I have yet to be with or face a Claire that could barely play this game.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,998

Leon isn't dead last, this points to a deeply flawed methodology here.

• Klavatoo
    Klavatoo Member Posts: 61

Where is Jeryl?

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

I main Jane. This checks out.

I do my little wires instead. It ain’t much; but it’s honest work.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

I'd say tapp and jeff should be higher and mikeala should be lower and higher.

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,210

This is just a personal tierlist for skins and stereotypes.

• Icaurs
    Icaurs Member Posts: 542

How is Meg not bottom tier?

Outraged

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611

Literally never met a Nancy that wasn't acting like an absolute newby or didn't throw the game for the entire team. Where are those S tier Nancy, please, i'd like to meet them.

• amazing_grace
    amazing_grace Member Posts: 734

Where are the S-tier Cybils at? I've only gotten killed by my Cybil teammates😅