We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Haven't seen a single Clown yet

Options

Played about 5 survivor matches, so far, and haven't seen one clown. Do people not like him, or did they just not buy it?

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

I farm with BIlly to perk my clown.
    You cannot afford to play High ranks without decent perks nowadays.

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 822
    Options

I'm playing him, he's fine as a killer. He just suffers from what other killers suffer from, and that's a lack of time.

I invested 1 mil BP in him at the start, have okay-ish perks (non tier 3) and find myself suffering from the standard 2-3 gens done per hook dilemma. I'm sure some people actually interested in playing the clown are farming points for him on other killers so they don't have to experience crappy games. Gotta tunnel a lot of games to kill someone off asap to even have a chance, otherwise the gens are done too fast. Not a fan of it, but them's the breaks with the current game.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,989
    Options
    It’s because the games still suffering from the same issues it was almost 2 years ago. Games are too fast/pallet looping/some overpowered survivor perks. Cool new killer, but not much incentive to play when all the same problems still continue to exist. 
  • Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261
    edited June 2018
    Options

@SmallPenPen said:
    Played about 5 survivor matches, so far, and haven't seen one clown. Do people not like him, or did they just not buy it?

The perks are worth the purchase.

The killer itself is very meh.

Also, a ton of people farm on another killer and dump points to level him up.

Healing perk is ######### AMAZING on the nurse, like holy #########.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Just finally had my 1st one and it was interesting, he got 1 sac down but the thers of us worked well surprisingly for a solo queue group. We all escaped but all of us were pretty good ranks and experienced it seemed. Crotus Penn was the map and for that map eh's got a much harder time of it. He's like The Doctor in that he'll probably excel on smaller maps.

• Markness
    Markness Member Posts: 242
    Options

Kind of hilarious. As others have mentioned, its all nice that they've come out with this overhaul and new killer.. but seriously.. same problems as 2 years ago and they backed out of the hatch update. lol. They're way too afraid of nerfing survivors in some way (gotta balance around those rank 20s). Glad to know that they're still dragging their feet and I don't need to re-install the game anytime soon. I still pop by the discord every now and check out the youtubers that look like they've lost their soul trying to still play killer (poor tydetyme and marth88).

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Options
    Me either. It’s as if no one on Xbox bought the DLC.
  • Chubster
    Chubster Member Posts: 197
    Options

i am a clown main, i can't find matches with survivors, it takes 5-10 minutes

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    Me either. It’s as if no one on Xbox bought the DLC.

Har... har.... har... you just gave me console depression. Thanks.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,418
    Options
    Beaburd said:

I'm playing him, he's fine as a killer. He just suffers from what other killers suffer from, and that's a lack of time.

The Hag knows this feeling more than any killer.