What's your favorite team support perk? (and why?)

Options
Bennett_They1Them
Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

Prove Thyself will not be on this list because it is objectively the best option.

What's your favorite team support perk? (and why?) 11 votes

Leader - "Team, do better!"
18%
Lekitzulkiriisei 2 votes
Streetwise - "Team, be more effecient."
0%
Vigil - "Team, I'm here to carry you."
18%
FilthyLegionMainCheeseAnton 2 votes
Open Handed - "Here, team, have a decent passive buff."
18%
BlazelskiBrokenbones 2 votes
Aftercare - "Do not worry team, for I KNOW ALL"
45%
DarkMagikFobboBennett_They1Them[Deleted User]Slowpeach 5 votes
Corrective Action "Team, stop, no, stop. hit your goddamned skillchecks. It's not that hard."
0%

Comments

• Bennett_They1Them
    Options

I like the information.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    edited June 2022
    Options

Bond.

I love this perk, and I will take any chance I can to talk about it. The information it gives (especially in Solo-Q) is super valuable and allows me to make better plays.

• Bennett_They1Them
    edited June 2022
    Options

Yeah, but bond doesn't directly buff your teammates, it just tells you where they are so you can help them with other perks.

edit: aftercare is on here because it gives shared aura reading.

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822
    edited June 2022
    Options

I am a Emphatic Connection guy,I use it to tell my Injured Teammates to not bring the killer to me while i am working on a gen

Post edited by DarkMagik on
  • Bennett_They1Them
    Options

Note: Emphatic connection falls under Aftercare and so does Blood Pact.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

I mean, it buffs the team by allowing me to see what everyone is doing and make better decisions. Plus, it helps you better utilize the other perks on this list. Also, as I said before, I will take any chance I can to talk about this perk.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,157
    Options
    Open Handed - "Here, team, have a decent passive buff."

Criminally underrated perk

Windows of Oppertunity is an extremely common perk these days (In 80% of my killer games lately at least 1 survivor had it, if not more). Kindred as well, very common

This perk just makes these 2 great perks even better. Kindred especially because not only does it give you more info, it gives your team more info too and helps everyone play better overall

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 691
    edited June 2022
    Options

Borrowed time and Kindred, especially when together. Surprised neither was on this list though borrowed time is very well known for being amazing. Very little helps your team out more then making an unsafe hook safe.

I'm still learning some of the perks on survivor side, I know most of the killer ones so I had to look some of these up. Aftercare is solid and out of those options is what I voted for but I still think Kindred is better. When you or someone else is on hook that is the time for knowing where everyone else is and who is going for the save and who is working on generators and whether more then one person need to make the save due a campy killer. It also always works for the whole team. Aftercare however STOPS working at that critical moment if you are the one who is hooked and getting it's trigger conditions isn't always a gimme. It also does not reveal the killer if they are camping.

Vigil and Open handed are both potentially interesting and work decently on their own and are even better with coordination. I had to look both up, I admit it. The others I knew.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Options

for sure, I was just choosing some off-meta perks.

most of them also work as an AOE, and that was my original poll concept.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Leader - "Team, do better!"

Actually, it's not on the list, but Empathy+Desperate Measures helps me prepare for healing/unhooking. Especially if I'm running a Boon.

But if I'm trying to do group stuff Leader works okay.