Should Dead by Daylight add a ranked game mode?

Options
falconf1946
falconf1946 Member Posts: 12
edited June 2022 in Polls

I am just nit picky but I am starting to believe that this game needs a ranked mode for those that want to run powerful and broken meda perks either as survivor or killer. I love Dead by Daylight but it's hard to have fun casually when people are trying unbelievably hard to win. You could call me a cry baby but I don't care so iI hope some people feel the same way.

P.S I am not talking about people that are casually good players if I come across them then GGs. I am talking about the people that are running meta perks( mostly gen rushing) and I don't have perks because you mostly have to spend money for them which I am unable to at all(for the most part). Plus if there was a ranked mode to be added there better be rewards for getting at a high rank.

Should Dead by Daylight add a ranked game mode? 19 votes

Yes there should be a ranked mode
63%
GibberishBlueberryGlamourousLeviathanBenOfMilamWampiritagetuy45u4iuGuiltiiPSPDredgenWar237HitariCookie_Des_LysImpalpable 12 votes
No there is no need for a ranked mode
31%
HellraisingPredatorValikKaliniktaQwQwJonathanByersMetronix 6 votes
Quit crying get get better at the game
5%
IsJustMe 1 vote

Comments

• falconf1946
    Options

Yes I know that I have a typo. So just in case people get confused the 3rd option is" Quit crying and get better at the game"

• Impalpable
    Impalpable Member Posts: 152
    Options
    Yes there should be a ranked mode

Even though the game is competitive by default with stating objectives of each side against each other, time has proven that mindset and expectations are too different for a single mode and that it only leads to a lot of frustration to pressure everyone into a straight competitive mindset. Both sides are valueable but should exist seperately.

• Metronix
    Metronix Member Posts: 226
    Options

I understand the thought behind that and in theory I'm on your side. The thing that leads me to believe that it is not a good idea is the waiting time between matches. :. ) I'm pretty sure it would get out of control.

The good news is that they are working on a bot mode (costum games with bots), so that could be a way we can breath once in a while ^^

• falconf1946
    Options

I agree with you but sooner or later their going to have to fix it.

• Kalinikta
    Kalinikta Member Posts: 709
    Options

There would be no incentive for it, the "casual" mode will still be competitive and wouldn't change anything.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

Creates more problems than it solves