If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

So i gave VHS a try

Options
Wampirita
Wampirita Member Posts: 807

And it's been first time i enjoyed playing killer in years, even if i get completely stomped.

I'm still faithful to DBD but ngl, i'd love to see those two to collab in future.

Their idea of werewolf would work super great in DBD.

What's your opinion on VHS?

Comments

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

I would like to not wait 15 minutes for a match, obviously its an enrollment issue, but it's hard to tell how the game is when i cant play it.

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 267
    Options

I got my key yesterday and after 10 matches as monster, i feel it's way more stressful than DBD's killer, and when it comes to fighting each other, less fun than Evil Dead's demons.

Probably, the fact that I was paired against lvl 50+ teens as lvl 1 monster didn't help 😂

Also I'm having performance issues and crashes in the lobby which doesn't help either 🥴

6/10 for me rn! Looking forward to see how it does/changes in the future tho 😁

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 807
    Options

yeah, the Q times are tough as hell, but it will probably change with time xD

Not like dbd Queue times are short either XD

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,254
    edited June 2022
    Options

The game has been on my wishlist for a long time and I recently deleted it. After watching some gameplay videos and honest reviews, VHS is similar to HSH in a way.

Sadly I don't like the idea of these games. I'm probably addicted to DBD and Last Year gameplay more 😥

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,600
    Options

genuinely can't stand the game lmfao

entire gameplay loop involves locking you out of any gameplay if you make a mistake, which just isn't fun whatsoever and completely prevents me from leaning. stealth-oriented gameplay is dull as all hell in a multi-player game imo. getting knocked down/banished is just dull and frustrating. dollmaster is a #########, especially when you're level 2 and he's level 80. just not fun, at all. only reason i even tried the game again was for my bf and honestly it felt worse than the beta.