Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Micheal Myers slander will be tolerated no more ...

2»

Comments

• hailxsatanxeveryxday
    hailxsatanxeveryxday Member Posts: 913

I have a pretty high kill rate with Sadako when I run Nurse's/Brine/Pop/Dragon's (sometimes, I replace the latter with PR or BBQ). The Pop/Brine combo is actually stronger on her than Ruin/Undying because of her high mobility and the fact that she can check most or all of the gens on the map before Pop deactivates.

With Michael, both combos are a crapshoot, but Ruin/Undying works much better in most scenarios (especially if you're not running BBQ), just because Michael has no way to get to faraway gens in a reasonable amount of time, and if you didn't set up a 3-gen, the late game could ruin everything just as you're starting to put some pressure on survivors.

Sadako's gen regression game is extremely strong, and I feel like people would get more out of her if they were more aggressive about that. Also, she gets a lot of hits out of Nurse's, despite her stealth being crap.

But running Deadlock or Merciless with Ruin (with Undying) is definitely worth it. It keeps the survivor off of gens for 30 seconds or so, but, in practice, a lot of them will run off to do another gen or explore the map when DL activates (or else get chased off by you when you see the white gen), and then Ruin has a chance to work for a while. In a lot of cases, you'll still get something out of it even if they start back immediately, because, in that case, you weren't going to chase them off the gen, anyway, and Ruin wouldn't be working, so you still get slowdown out of it.

Running Ruin without Undying is almost never worth it, because it will be gone immediately. And yeah, there are some games where Ruin and Undying will both be gone in 30 seconds, but there are also games where both will last the entire game. Neither of those scenarios are nearly common as both of them going out halfway through the match once you've had a chance to put some pressure and they've done their damage. But running Ruin alone gives you a 50% chance of it being gone before it sees any play at all.

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,587

Ruin by itself is always a gamble, tis why i use Ruin / Noed / Agitation / Corrupt on like trapper and whatnot, still a huge gamble by itself nonetheless,

i might have to try that build of yours whenever i get sadako p3 level 50, it'll be awhile but rn my build with her is, i believe sloppy corrupt bbq and something else,