Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Have you prestiged a character yet?

Jaxton2000
Jaxton2000 Member Posts: 162

Asking this question as I've been playing since like... 2018 and I haven't prestiged a character yet as I don't want to lose all my progress on my character. Now that they're changing the system I just wanted to know if any of you are like me and haven't prestiged a single character.

Have you prestiged a character yet? 51 votes

Yes, I have
17%
TunnelVisionMattie_MayhemOGHellraisingPredatorGannTMDoritoHeadGuiltii[Deleted User]SimplyPixelated06Cookie_Des_Lys 9 votes
Yes, but only a few times
25%
[Deleted User]MaxwellFilthyLegionMainAwkward_Fiendbm33AnnoyingNarratorThatOneDemoPlayerjesterkindBothSidesEnjoyerspliffysandsCleverotterMineralWaterFridayNightPizza 13 votes
Yes, and I have a ton prestige characters.
49%
Science_GuyGibberishLiunUKMiriamGanarchy753I_am_NeganTragicSolitude[Deleted User]sergiofvsPrex91bjorksnasIsJustMeJay_WhyaskdugmanFobboCheeseAntonQwQwPSPAurelleDredgenWar237 25 votes
Nope.
7%
Hex_LlamaImpalpablebittercranberryjjay 4 votes

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

I have 20+ of my survivors P3'd and a few of my killers P3'd as well.

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286

I always wanted the bloody cosmetics on my mains, so I prestiged them pretty much straight away. - And since I haven't been playing long enough to invest ... anything, really, into unlocking perks on non-main characters I had absolutely no qualms about prestiging every character I wanted the perks of when the prestige-perk-bloodweb-rework was announced. Though, it's still a work in progress.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818
    Nope.

I kind of regret it, but it's one of those things where, once the decision is made, it gets too costly to change. When the catch-up system comes in, I'm curious to see what happens.

• bittercranberry
    bittercranberry Member Posts: 454
    Nope.

You're not missing anything with the rewards they're going to giving, it's already confirmed to suck.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Yep. In fact, I'm working down the line of killers; Trapper to Dredge.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Yes, I have

Trying to get Bubba to P3 ASAP in preperation for the change. I don't usually prestige.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,612

I Prestiged my Michael Myers since I liked those bloody cosmetics, but beyond that I've just prestiged a few in preparation for the new system rolling out.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

Back on ps4. Now on pc however... ;~;

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I Prestige every time a character gets to 50. I like resetting them and seeing what I get, it kind of forces me to try perk combos I wouldn't normally think of.

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 702

Going to prestige Legion/Joey but nobody else. I'd do more but losing BBQ and Chili and We're Gunna Live Forever means losing bloodpoint efficiency.

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 944

all my favourite characters are prestige 3 level 50 with all perks all other character are prestige 2 level 50 waiting for me to prestige them

• Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291

All my killers are either P2 or P1 with the exception of Oni and Huntress who are both P3.

On the survivors side I have like 7 survivors P1 and the only P3 survivor I got is Laurie,currently grinding to P3 my Cheryl/James.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

All my killers are p3-50, 4 of them have all perks.

I have a handful of survivors P3, been working on Jake since the announcement entirely passively through login rewards.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

Bill, Hag, Plague, Twins, Clown, Demo, Slinger are the only ones I have P3'd and Trapper and Meg are almost there.

Although tbh I've kinda stopped and focus on maxing out perks instead. Mikaela for example I haven't prestiged but I have all the perks on her and like that much better I think.