Legion

Options

You guys/gals all say legion is bad, so a small/large buff

LARGEST BUFF

Frenzy lasts until you hit someone and then the power gauge will decrease
Deep wound will last 20 seconds and skill checks in mend (if there are any) when they are missed you instantly go to dying state
Deep wound bar will go in half if hit by frenzy
Frenzy goes 130 or 135 speed but killer will be slowed to 90 if missing and hitting a wall or object
Movement speed of legion is 113%
Legion when vaulting pallets with bamboozle will block of the pallet
Terror radius is 16 when using frenzy

Iron maiden now increases generator regression by 2/3/4 percent instead of 1 percent regression
Iron Maiden now increases how long they are exposed per tier 15/20/25 and aura is 4/5/6 seconds
Mad grit now has a reduced successful hit while carrying a survivor
discordance is normal but it know reveals the survivors on the generator until they leave the generator, aura is still revealed to the killer for 2/3/4 seconds

SMALL BUFF

Literally nerf deep wound

Comments

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:
    You guys/gals all say legion is bad, so a small/large buff

LARGEST BUFF

Frenzy lasts until you hit someone and then the power gauge will decrease
    Deep wound will last 20 seconds and skill checks in mend (if there are any) when they are missed you instantly go to dying state
    Deep wound bar will go in half if hit by frenzy
    Frenzy goes 130 or 135 speed but killer will be slowed to 90 if missing and hitting a wall or object
    Movement speed of legion is 113%
    Legion when vaulting pallets with bamboozle will block of the pallet
    Terror radius is 16 when using frenzy

Iron maiden now increases generator regression by 2/3/4 percent instead of 1 percent regression
    Iron Maiden now increases how long they are exposed per tier 15/20/25 and aura is 4/5/6 seconds
    Mad grit now has a reduced successful hit while carrying a survivor
    discordance is normal but it know reveals the survivors on the generator until they leave the generator, aura is still revealed to the killer for 2/3/4 seconds

SMALL BUFF

Literally nerf deep wound

your right thats hilarious nerfing the killers power actually buffs him nothing wrong woth that anyway i already figured out why they did this check it out at i know why bhvr is doing this to us killers it makes perfect sense

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Options
    "Terror radius is 16 when using frenzy" I don't think you understand his power...
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@JanTheMan said:
    "Terror radius is 16 when using frenzy" I don't think you understand his power...

What am I special, I dont think it reduces his terror radius when using his power

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

What am I special, I dont think it reduces his terror radius when using his power

good idea lets hide here they wont find us here now lets spread the truth!

• JanTheMan
    Options

@JanTheMan said:

You want his TR to be bigger so he can use his power to find survivors easier.
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@JanTheMan said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

his terror radius is 24 metres

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

hello fellow survivor main yes am real survivor

• JanTheMan
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

Umm...
  • friendlykillermain
    Options

@JanTheMan said:
    friendlykillermain said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

Umm...

i am real survivor main yes do you want to genrush lol gg ez we can flashlight killer is saty pwn noob lol

• JanTheMan
    Options

@JanTheMan said:
    friendlykillermain said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

Umm...

i am real survivor main yes do you want to genrush lol gg ez we can flashlight killer is saty pwn noob lol

Make sure to blame all your mistakes on the killers actions and call them a noob too :)
  • friendlykillermain
    Options

@JanTheMan said:
    friendlykillermain said:

@JanTheMan said:

friendlykillermain said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

Umm...

Make sure to blame all your mistakes on the killers actions and call them a noob too :)

oh yes thank you

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@JanTheMan said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

but smaller TR would allow you to stealth towards survivors easier, loud terror radius would lead to them hiding

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

but smaller TR would allow you to stealth towards survivors easier, loud terror radius would lead to them hiding

maybe a base kit monitor and abuse?

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@friendlykillermain said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

maybe a base kit monitor and abuse?

hmm, but with this change and stacking monitor and abuse his terror radius would be small (too lazy to check how small)

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    edited November 2018
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

24m normal, 32m in Frenzy

A nice buff would be like 4m increase for every survivor hit. Bigger is better this is why his ultra rare gives a global TR

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

A nice buff would be like 4m increase for every survivor hit. Bigger is better this is why his ultra rare gives a global TR

I know what Inderesent button does, and it was made for mindgames, and it keeps most survivors on alert like me when I hear a loud heartbeat

• Might_Oakk
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

I know what Inderesent button does, and it was made for mindgames, and it keeps most survivors on alert like me when I hear a loud heartbeat

No it was made so he can see every survivors location during frenzy...

• Might_Oakk
    edited November 2018
    Options

Double post