If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Old new Ghostface music is back

Options
Digwiid
Digwiid Member Posts: 311

Probably by accident but i preferred this version anyway.

17 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Synexin
    Synexin Member Posts: 8
    Options

Shhhh, don't tell them. It's better this way.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options
  • Ladyinadress18
    Ladyinadress18 Member Posts: 243
    Options

I consider leaving matches when the washing machine music blares into my headset. It’s really nail-on-chalkboard—like

• CaptainHustles
    CaptainHustles Member Posts: 172
    Options

I personally love this chase music, and would love to see it stay. The updated one is nice, but it doesn't fit the terror radius at all. I hope they let this one stay or make the new chase music more fitting with the terror radius.

• GrapeDogMoody
    GrapeDogMoody Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2022
    Options

I hope they bring back the other one they replaced this one with. I know some people like this one because it matches the TR music better, but also some people are sensitive to those kind of noises and personally I don't wanna hear my mom's old Honda Civic alarm going off while a dude with a ghost mask chases me. I'm sorry, I just don't. 🤣

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,074
    Options

I wish there was an option to switch between the two, then everyone is happy.

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,716
    Options

I prefer the old replacement. Not a fan of the returning printer.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Oh no

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

I really prefer the previous updated version of the music. I honestly hope they keep it because the violin sounds so much better and befitting of a slasher killer like Ghostface. Sounds better to my ears too in general. I know the original ptb version hurt people's ears but the previous live version fixed that for most I'd say.

• ZombieBisque
    ZombieBisque Member Posts: 1
    Options

The "broken printer" music is awful and seriously makes me want to throw matches against Ghostface just so I have to hear it less. Playing as him is out of the question entirely. Please bring back the last music Ghostface had, which didn't physically hurt to listen to.

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 554
    Options

If Legion can have add-on that changes chase music then why don't they do the same with GF since some people like the old one? Just saying, lol.

• Mozic
    Mozic Member Posts: 601
    Options

Coming here to report the same - please fix it quickly!