Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is there a single person at behaviour

who works on game balance anymore? The state of the game is laughable.

I've been away for a long while and now that I've come back, apparently the next genius stroke of devs is hiding the players rank in the tally screen, so I couldn't see the max rank survivors in my bottom rank games and MAYBE not complain as much? Is this the only effort the devs do nowadays?

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Ranks are not used for Matchmaking anymore. So there is 0 reason to keep them in the Tally Screen. In fact, Grades (which is the actual term) are just confusing in the Tally Screen.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933

Didn't read the message but replying to the title as far as I know there's more than one single person at bhvr, I'd say there are at least 4 people

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610

As others have pointed out, grades are not used for matchmaking anymore, so if you saw a high-grade player in your low-grade match, getting mad would not be the right response-- hence them being removed from that screen.

Also, depending on how long you've been gone, you'll be pleased to know several balance aspects have gotten quite a bit better.

• CluelessWanderer
    CluelessWanderer Member Posts: 939

I miss the old Rank system :( .

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,757

The fact you're complaining about them hiding grades when their link to skill was minimal at best is exactly why they hid grades. Because comments like yours would constantly appear going "Omg I'm only silver why were there 4 iridescent in my match"

"grades do not reflect skill and aren't used for matchmaking"

"ok but why are there 4 iris in my game im only silver"

"grades aren't used for matchmaking"

"okay but wh-"

• Sheldor
    Sheldor Member Posts: 213

User interface is generally not their strong side.

Not even remotely.

After all those years you still have to completely pointlessly klick the mouse when a level in the bloodweb has finished.

You still have to completely void of any common sense buy the first 10 bloodwebs by klicking every bloody item with the mouse.

You still have to acknowledge pointless help informations that you have been presented 20000000 times.

How often did you end up jumping into a closet close to a window in a chase instead of vaulting the window ?