Survivor Perk Adjustments

Options

Visionary

• The Auras of Generators are revealed to you within 32 metres.
  • Each time a Generator is completed, Visionary is disabled for 20/18/16 seconds and the aura of the generator with the most progress is revealed to you for 5 seconds.

( I would like visionary to distinguish itself from deja vu better. Whereas deja vu shows the closest gens with each gen completion, visionary highlights the gen with the most progress to work on.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Built to Last

• Hiding inside a Locker for 14/13/12 seconds while carrying a depleted Item will replenish its Charges to 99 %.
  • Each use of Built to Last reduces this percentage by -33 % and 3 seconds.

( What doesn't make any sense about BtL is that you have to stay in the locker for 14/13/12 seconds for each time you want to recharge item charges. It would be better if, for each 33% that you lose for each time you use the perk, the recharge timer follows suit.)

Tier 3 BtL: 12/12/12 seconds in the locker > 99%/66%/33% item charges

Tier 3 BtL: 12/9/6 seconds in the locker > 99%/66%/33% item charges

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pharmacy

• Unlocking Chests is 40/60/80% faster.
  • Unlocking your first Chest guarantees an Emergency Med-Kit.
  • Grants the ability to rummage through an opened Chest once per trial and will guarantee an emergency medkit.
  • Pharmacy reduces the audible range of your Chest-unlocking noises by 8 metres.

( Should really update Pharmacy to be similar to Residual Manifest since survivors shouldn't be denied a random chest item for a green medkit.)

Distortion

You start the trial with a maximum of 4 Tokens.

Whenever the Killer attempts to read your Aura, Distortion activates and a Token is consumed:

• Your Aura will not be shown to the Killer and you will not leave any Scratch Marks for the next 6/8/10 4/6/8 seconds.
  • Distortion does not activate when you are in the Dying State or in a Killer Trap.
  • You regain 1 token for each safe unhook.

( Distortion is limiting in a sense you only get 4 tokens for a trial. If tokens could be replenished from safe unhooks, it'd be better optimized and provide more incentive for survivors with distortion to unhook other survivors.)

Off the Record

After being unhooked or unhooking yourself, Off the Record activates for the next 60/70/80 40/50/60 seconds:

• Your Aura will not be shown to the Killer if they attempt to read it.
  • When injured, Grunts of Pain are reduced by 100 %.
  • You leave no pools of blood and scratch marks during this duration.

( Would like to see Off the Record be buffed. It doesn't matter if my aura can't be read and I don't make injured noises if the killer manages to find me from my scratch marks and blood. I'd take a shorter Off the Record duration in exchange for no pools of blood and scratch marks.)

Blood Pact

When you or the Obsession are injured, you both see each other's Auras.

You and the obsession see each other's auras.

• After healing the Obsession or being healed by the Obsession, you both gain the Haste Status Effect, moving at an increased speed of 5/6/7 % until you are no longer within 16 metres of each other.
  • If you are the Obsession, Blood Pact deactivates.
  • Lowers the odds of becoming the Killer's initial Obsession by -100 %.
  • The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.

( What's limiting about Blood Pact is the aura reading is only available if you or the obsession is injured. While Bond limits the radius of the aura reading, you can see all survivors. Blood Pact should reveal the auras of you and the obsession, since it's only 2 survivors that benefit from the perk itself. )

Adjusting Perks for Booning Speed

With 4 boon perks in the game, and with Shattered Hope being included in the killer perks' base kit, booning speed should at least be affected by other survivor perks such as:

• Leader
  • Resilience
  • Spine Chill
  • Object of Obsession

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,629
    Options

Visionary: Good buff. I like that a lot.

BTL: Is already kinda overkill with the strongest items. I think it’s fine.

Pharmacy: Well I wanted something like that before but it’d conflict with Residual now if the survivor brought both (and requiring a rummage would actually be a nerf since they’d have to spend longer doing that). But imo, allow the survivor to see the closest chest to their location at the moment they get injured and increase the unlocking bonus to 100%.

Distortion: Is fine the way it is. The added 4th token it got doesn’t seem like a lot on paper but it actually helps a lot. Super underrated perk.

Off the Record: That would definitely help it, but 60 seconds is still too long if it’s going to hide all of those things. But not a bad idea.

Blood Pact: Sure. I thought about giving the two survivors a small healing boost on each other as well (nothing big, probably like 10%).

Booning speed updates: Once boons are fair and balanced, yes, I agree, every perk that affects cleansing speed on both sides should affect blessing too (except counterforce), so this would include the perks you listed as well as thana. But as it stands, boons need some bigger changes first.

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752
    Options

LOL, you just wasted your breath. The developers could care less about what survivors say on this forum. Your best bet is just to switch to killer and watch as the killer buffs just pour in.

In fact, you should switch to killer before the developers get their grubby hands on the survivor meta perks and make them all about the same power as Corrective Action.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389
    Options

Needlessly bitter post. How about you comment on the OPs ideas?

Most of these sound pretty good- I don't think built to last needs any sort of buff, it's sleeper strong. I also don't think shattered hope affects the boon predicament in any meaningful way.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

How does Appraisal work with Residual Manifest actually?

• Munqaxus
    Options

It is true, unfortunately. When has anything said by survivors on these forums been taking seriously by the developers. If you're a survivor, you best bet is to avoid these forums like the plague and just play the game until you aren't having fun, then move to a new game. If you are solo queue, you might as well just move to another game immediately.

Or, switch to killer. Killers are the developers little darlings and get stuff all the time.

It's going to be a sad day for survivors after the meta perk reworks. The developers are going to make survivor perks so worthless and bland, that I'll be surprised if any survivor plays this game after.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

Haha dude you are going to keep spreading this crap on every thread now are you? Kind of sad really to be so bitter.

But I guess you are a good counterbalance to all the weirdos still thinking the devs only care for survivors.

• Munqaxus
    edited June 2022
    Options

You call it bitter, I call it being realistic, philosophers may call it pessimism.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

I like a lot of the ideas. Especially those of Off the Record. But I am going to be honest, I kind of want exactly that effect as one of the basekit additions to help survivors with tunneling and camping. Maybe not 60 seconds, but 30 or so.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,629
    Options

It allows you to rummage faster for the yellow flashlight and doesn’t consume an appraisal token. So you get your flashlight first, and then you still have 3 more after that for other items.

• Munqaxus
    edited June 2022
    Options

What's honestly ashamed about this post, is that after reading through these suggestions, they're actually decent suggests that will never be looked at by the developers. :(

As @ad19970 pointed out, I am way to bitter, lol.

I also noticed the OP, created the post but never responded to it.