Un REEEEEEE lenting

Options
Valik
Valik Member Posts: 1,274

This perk is very niche and not very good at all.

As a pro player, it's collecting dust at the bottom of your bin, because the times it can actually be useful are few and far between.

As a new player, even when you're missing attacks in chase and struggling to hit - the meager bonus is often outclassed and overshadowed by even the likes of Iron Grasp or Spies From The Shadows.

What are your thoughts on Unrelenting?

Should it get a change? Why or why not?

Comments

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,193
    Options

I'd love for Unrelenting to have been more like Mad Grit, without having to carry a survivor. I think that would be hilarious. Though in that case there should probably be a timer and max number of hits on it or something like that.

• Valik
    Options

Creative!

So like - after missing an attack, for the next 8 seconds you have 100% missed attack cooldown with a 24 second cooldown or something like that?

• Phantom_
    Options

Yes, it'd be really nice for most M1 killers. However, I'd say it should definitely have a longer cooldown. A Nurse or Blight with such a perk is otherwise just too evil.

Did you have any thoughts on changing it?

• Valik
    Options

A few - ranging from a token based stacking buff on misses to make it better for newer players - token based one-time bonus to make it better for experienced players - to interrupting the cooldown animation with an interaction (Vault/Pickup/Break) to cancel it early.

I kind of just want to see what the community has in mind, though. i find that my personal sentiments are not always popular!

• Phantom_
    Options

Oooh I didn't even think of a token-based perk change, but that's actually a v good idea!

• HexDaddyissues
    HexDaddyissues Member Posts: 328
    Options

Ŗ̵̛͕͍̻̖̇̆̂̌͛̔͌͋̂̇͝Ȩ̵͎͕̝̪̠̫̏͊̊́̇̋̀̈̀́Ë̸̮͔͍̲͓́E̶̳̠͇̭̝̻̼̍͆̈́̾͑͝Ẻ̸̙̜̓E̵̤̺̪̳̳̲͕̍͑͗Ȩ̸̤̜̤̱̙̜̃͐̋̿̃̓̏̀̚̚͠E̷̡̡̧͍͔͖͕̣̅̒Ę̸̥̝̫̦̼̬̘̰̣̜̔͐͌̈̾̊̏̈́̍̈́͠ͅͅE̵͉̝̦̠͔̪̹͙̫̎̈̾̈͊̎́̈́̐̑E̷͔̦̫͑̽̆̋́̓̑̚͠Ę̷̖͇͕̖͎̹͚̞͈̬̻̟̽̃̈́̅̀̀́̽̑͑̎̑̋̕̚ͅE̶͓̰̘̙̔͛̿͊̾͠Ē̴̗̭̋̿̎͐E̴̛͓͌̈́̋̇͂̂̎̚͠E̴̙̻̙̬͖̟̣̞̟̩̬̯̙̙̓̈́̑͆̈̆̔̔͗̕͠E̴̡̢̨̗͇̜̗͎͚̮̱̅Ë̷̡̨̤͈͍͓̯̞̭̣́͒̽̌̓͋͒͊̓͠͝È̵̹̺͚͕̕Ė̵̳̃̊͌̀̒̈͆̈́̈́̈̀͂̏Ḛ̷͎̫̝͈̞̿͛͑̄̾̉̇̾̅͘͜͠͝͠ͅͅE̴̲͖̺͓̻͉̭̒̏̀͝Ë̷͓́͋̋͂̊͝͠E̶̜̻̼͎͒Ȩ̸̗̥̪͓̥̦͑̃̆̄̈̿̅͘͝Ę̴̧͙͉̤̖̟̦̲̣̱͂̔͜E̴͍̼̼̲͇̍͒̌̀͐̃̈́̈́̆̔̌̃͊͝É̸̢̖̲̳̗̫̩͉̺̰̏̓͗͗͘͝E̸̝̥̻̮͙̫̜͛̍̂̈̽́̉́͂͝͠Ȅ̸̞̦͈̓̋̓̈́̏̂̎̽̿̾͌̕͝E̵͖̤̣̞̯͙̰̱͈̦̮͚͊̑͒͂̈́̽̆͑͘͘͠