We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ukrainian representation

I am a Ukrainian gamer and I have never seen a representation of our culture in any game, which cannot be said about the russians. Few of those who are not neighbors with russia know that they simply stole elements from foreign cultures and passed them off as their own, that now many people think that the "matryoshka" is a russian creation. But I'm not going to go deep into this topic in order to avoid political debate and so on, I want to offer something.

What about the Ukrainian killer and the survivors? I have a few ideas on this topic, maybe the developers will be interested in it and they will add something similar to the game. I'm sure many of my compatriots will be happy to finally see our culture in the game.

We have a very interesting folklore. I would like to suggest making the killer a Mavka. Mavka is a drowned woman who is beautiful only from one side - from the front (according to other information, these are unbaptized girls who died an unnatural death). She looks like a young girl with long hair, but from the back she looks like a monster - her spine, bones and internal organs are visible. They lured their victims with songs and when the enchanted man entered the water, the mavka tickled him to death😅.

There are a lot of other interesting creatures in Ukrainian mythology, Mavka is just an example.

Comments

• nikodemo
    nikodemo Member Posts: 784

I would absolutely love to see this! Lovely pictures and rich culture!