The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A careful opinion about the massive dislike on Legion

The players of this game were educated by Dead by Daylight in getting used to giving 2 blows to knock down a survivor, (or sometimes only one) and suddenly they launch a killer who has a more complex mechanic.
I do not want to be a hypocrite but as someone who prefers to play as a survivor I find it interesting because, as quick as he is, (Legion) he HAS MECHANICS about chasing, cause damage and track survivors making the game insanely based on survive, in a cool way to avoid Gen-rush stuff that killers hate so much.
Sometimes I think the company should work not on buff this killer or nerf survivors, but rather on full reworks of characters for easy adaptation of the new in the game, and I mean survivors, perks and killers in general, rather than always a "nerf here and Buff there"
For example, there are several killers with stealthy mechanics, so what's the repetition? there are several survivors with healing mechanics as if there were no more uniqueness (or do you think less than 80% of players around the world do not use self-healing?)
In conclusion, there is virtually no uniqueness in the game, and this makes almost no one to accept new and challenging mechanics, and it's a job for Behavior to focus on.

Comments

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072
    The problem is 1) he/she ability can counter by not fully heal your self 2) they chase take to much time because you eathei hit them once and live so you make the stay and heal ta best 15 sec or you try to hit them 4 times. The problem  with the second is it take at best 1:30-2:00 min and the reazre is the cooldownc of he/she ability. 3) he/she make survivors to be all around the place witch leads to more gen rush. 
  • Efidepe
    Efidepe Member Posts: 19

I dunno man, the high speed and combinations of perks like the nurse's calling make it really strong as EVERYTIME someone will be healing on a match against legion

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Efidepe said:
    I dunno man, the high speed and combinations of perks like the nurse's calling make it really strong as EVERYTIME someone will be healing on a match against legion

High speed, so what? What's the use of high speed (on very short distances), when you can't down someone with it?

NC isn't good, because "mend" isn't under "healing", so NC won't work against it. Most survivors won't heal normal wounds, so what's the point of using the NC?

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

@Efidepe said:

And there you are wrong, Nobody will heal vs Legion if they are smart
    His Power just needs to be more lethal vs injured survivors
    there has to be an incentive to heal back up
    If you have that his power slows the game down
    You can have your nurse calling builds
    And they will be 10 times better

Until there is, Legion has no way to apply any kind of pressure
    The only thing you can do is this state is pray survivors don't know about how not healing counters him
    If they don't you have a fairly balanced killer, If they do your kinda out of luck

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    They need to either reduce the amount of hits it takes to down someone from 4 to 3 or reduce the fatigue state after using his/her ability.
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

If your power limits your capability to down a survivor fast your a crap killer simple as. Gens are designed in a way that the only pressure that will force survivors off gens is hook pressure any less and you lose. The docs,Freddy and pigs design proved delay tactics are useless without the threat of being a powerful anti loop killer who can take you down fast if they play their power well. At rank one 2 minute chases can't happen otherwise you lose. Until gens start see a full rework the only killers worth playing are hyper mobile lethal killers who prioritize anti loop and mobility over pathetic delay tactics. This game has a fundamental foundation problem with gens and until they fix that the design space for killers will be limited.

• barricade133
    barricade133 Member Posts: 12
    Perhaps if you are DWed in a healthy state you can cleanse it yourself but the channel works like Snap out of it. If you are injured and DWed then you need another person to do it but the progress can be saved. Also maybe the more times hit (during each respective phase) the longer it takes too?Also count it as healing. Thoughts?