What perk do you feel gets underestimated the most?

Options
Bennett_They1Them
Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

I think that WGLF is a strong contender. Same for Third Seal.

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,093
    Options

Tenacity. I get teammates that crawl instead of recover way too often and ruins quick pick ups/resets. If they ran Tenacity it would be so much better.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    Options

honestly, that's why I chose third seal for the most underestimated perk.

It may not be as visibly impactful as, say, devour, but It's powerful for being able to negate information from Windows to Bond - indirectly making every survivor a little worse at everything.

Also, I've lost count of the number of times someone's hit stage 2 or 3 due as a result of Third Seal + inattention/distraction (myself included).

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,499
    Options

Head-On.

People will use it to meme which is understandable, but if you use it strategically, it can REALLY REALLY REALLY help in the long run.

The number of times I was able to get a buddy out of a sticky area thanks to a nearby locker is insane & vice versa.

I still believe it could use some buffs though.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options

Lightweight. I swear to god, it makes dodging killers so much easier. Paired with Distraction or Lithe or something makes it so fun.

• pandomran
    pandomran Member Posts: 17
    Options

Definitely Technician. Idk if it's underrated but I don't see a lot of people using it (like having it teachable) which is weird bc it's SO HELPFUL! I mess up gens a lot but bc of Technician they don't explode! (That's why I recommend Feng Min as a starter)

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options

Third Seal and Huntress Lullaby. Those hexes tend to be ignored, cuz they're not harmful, right?

Unless they start to take effect and the panic gets you killed.

For survivors i WISH people knew about existence of For the People. Imagine how beautiful it would be if For the people was meta, like played by everyone, expected by everyone, UNDERSTOOD by everyone.

This perk is unreal good, but his biggest weakness is that no one you use it on, knows about it's existence. Outside swf, helping someone with for the people will end with the picked up person being afk and processing what just happened and they'll just get downed again.

Honorable mention: Distortion. If you play in swf, the amount of info this perk provides is stupid. And with careful usage of stacks, you're able to save yourself from really sticky situations. It's not a perk everyone should use tho, it's best used by 1 person in swf and passing the info to others