Book [***]: Fear Future and Light Final: Details & Changes to Previous Parts and Answering Questions

Options
pimin
pimin Member Posts: 51

Hello and Welcome to the Final Part of the Book. Where I outline all Changes made to any character from their release time due to changes to the Main Game. The only major rework is to…

The Zayin

The Majority of the Changes are done to make the gameplay a bit more dynamic. The Zayin was a very Slow burn killer almost entirely relying on a single aspect of the power to get kills. with all of the changes made I have made it so that The Zayin benefits from choosing a target affected by the power then applying as much pressure as possible to secure at least the hook. Other changes are due to the legion rework, as they are the primary source of deep wounds.

Decreased the range to be near a Fairy Nest to show the Secondary Mori to 8 meters (Down from 12)

Decreased Base Terror Radius to 24 meters

Healing Speed bonuses only apply to altruistic healing.

If a survivor is inside the range of a fairy nest when The Fairies’ Care is removed they do not gain the effect again until they exit and renter the range.

Power: The Fairy Festival

Main ability: The Fairies’ Care

At the start of the trial, 8 Fairy Nests spawn around the map. Survivors that come within 24 meters of the nest, gain the benefits of The Fairies’ Care. This effect lasts until it is removed. For each survivor under The Fairies’s Care, your Terror Radius decreases by 4 meters.

State Status: The Fairies’ Care

All altruistic healing actions performed on Survivors in this state are increased in speed by 20%. 

If a survivor is injured before entering this state, after 45 seconds they are healed up to the Healthy State. 

If a Survivor is in the Dying State they cannot gain The Fairies’ Care

Survivors in this state are inflicted with Deep Wounds when damaged.

Survivors that self mend from the Deep Wounds effect are healed to the Healthy State.

The auras of survivors with The Fairies’ Care are revealed to The Zayin while the survivor is outside their terror radius every 9 seconds for 2 seconds.

Attempting to escape through the exit gate while The Fairies’ Care is active on the survivor will kill the survivor instantly.

Survivors can leave this state by completely mending from the Deep Wounds effect.

Survivors can leave this state by finishing a generator. Exiting the State in this way Inflicts the Deep Wounds Effect.

Survivors can leave this state by having a flashlight burn them for 3 seconds.

Survivors can leave this state by entering the Range of a Starved Fairy Nest.

Every Time a generator is completed 1 Fairy Nest is turned starved. 

Secondary Ability: Starvation 

Survivors within 16 meters of a Starved Fairy Nest, become exposed for 40 seconds and their location is shown with Killer instinct as long as they’re within range. Both effects refresh as long as the survivor is in range. When a Survivor Leaves the range of a Starved Fairy Nest they become afflicted with Hemorrhaging for 120 seconds

Being near a Starved Fairy Nest does not put survivors under The Fairies Care.

Entering the range of a Starved Fairy Nest while under The Fairies Care will remove the survivor from the state and they will not be affected by the Starved Fairy Nest for 20 seconds.

Special Attack: Wingbeat

Pressing the Power button will have The Zayin launch forwards 8 meters (clears this distance in 1 second). The Zayin cannot stop unless it travels the full distance or collides with an obstacle or Survivor. Colliding with a survivor with the dash will damage them. This attack does not break pallets and breakable walls. After completing a Wingbeat Attack you cannot perform another for 2 seconds.

Most of the changes to addons are just wording changes to explain their effects better but some have had number changes. I eventually noticed that the addons sort of make or break this killer and want to do another pass eventually but for right now the current effects are fine.

Bloody Armband:

Survivors that take a protection hit from a Wingbeat attack become hindered (by 25%) for 5 seconds. 

Picture of Bad Meat:

Healing Speed bonus from The Fairies’ Care is reduced by 5%

Clawed Fairies: 

Increases the time taken to mend Deep Wounds from The Fairies’ Care by 4 seconds.

Glove of a Wingbeat:

Cool down from Successful Wingbeat Attacks are reduced by 1 seconds.

Picture of Rotten Meat:

Healing Speed bonus from The Fairies’ Care is reduced by 10%

Conspiring Fairies:

Protection from Starved Fairy Nests is reduced by 5 seconds

Barbed Fairies:

Increases the time taken to mend Deep Wounds from The Fairies’ Care by 6 seconds.

Blood-Sucking Fairies:

Increases the Time a survivor suffers from Hemorrhaging after leaving the range of Starved Fairy Nest by 40 seconds 

Fairies’ Nest Range is reduced by 2 meters. Fairies Nest Range cannot be reduced by more than 4 meters.

Tuned Fairies:

Increases amount of time a Survivor’s aura is revealed by The Fairies’ Care by 1 second

Wand with the power of a Wingbeat:

Cool down from Successful Wingbeat Attacks are reduced by 1.5 seconds

Thickened Wingdust:

Survivors near a Fairies’ Nest are inflicted with the oblivious status effect. 

Fairies’ Nest Range is reduced by 4 meters. Fairies Nest Range cannot be reduced by more than 4 meters.

Bone-Crushing Teeth:

Injured Survivors near a Starved Fairies’ Nest are inflicted with the mangled status effect. Fairies’ Nest Range is reduced by 4 meters. Fairies Nest Range cannot be reduced by more than 4 meters.

Eyeless Fairies:

The Fairies’ Care can no longer be removed by finishing a Generator.

The Fairies’ Care can no longer be removed by Flashlight Burn.

Fairies Protect from Starved fairies Nests for 10 more seconds

Starving Faires:

Exposed effect from Starved Fairy Nests last 20 seconds longer

Fairies’ Nest range is reduced by 4 meters. Fairies Nest Range cannot be reduced by more than 4 meters.

Level 1 Employee’s File:

Survivors under the effect of The Fairies’ Care suffer from the blindness and oblivious status effects.

Survivors are healed from the injured state after 50 seconds and The Fairies’ Care is removed after this is performed.

Survivors near a Starved Fairies Nest are inflicted with the Broken status effect. This replaces the exposed status effect. 

Many Fairies Bodies:

Reduces the number of Fairy Nests by 2

Increases range of Wingbeat attack by 8 meters

Cool Down of Wingbeat attack reduced by 3 seconds

Hitting a Survivor with a Wingbeat attack inflicts The Fairies’ Care State.

Fairies’ Care State Changes in these ways:

• Aura of a survivor under The Fairies’ Care is revealed every 7 seconds for 2 seconds
  • The Fairies’ Care cannot be removed by finishing Generators or Flashlight Burn
  • Recovery rate bonus from The Fairies’ Care is reduced by 15%
  • Protection time from Starved Fairy Nests reduced by 15 seconds
  • Injured Survivors gaining The Fairies’ Care no longer heals them.

PERK Changes:

FRESH MEAT

Wishing for a meal for so long has made fresh meat far more appealing. 

You become obsessed with One Survivor.

At the Start of the Trial, Fresh Meat activates for 100/110/120 seconds

Every time you damage in any way or Hook the Obsession while Fresh Meat is active, gain a token. Up to a maximum of 4 tokens

When Fresh Meat Deactivates, for each Token all survivors become exposed for 30 seconds.

The Obsession has a 15% increase to all Altruistic actions.

PERSISTENCE IS NO VIRTUE

While they had a steady flow of food, the same ones kept coming.

When a Survivor takes a Protection hit, inflict a strong (50%) Hindered effect for 7/10/12 seconds.

PROTECT THE MEAL

When a survivor becomes unhooked, Protect the Meal activates for the next 35/40/45 seconds. 

When a Survivor touches a generator while Protect the Meal is active, they are faced with continuous skill checks for 5 seconds. If the survivor misses or stops repairing while the continuous skill checks are being made, the generator will explode and lose 15% progression.

This effect can only happen once per generator per activation.

The majority of remaining changes are just to the Perks. A lot of the killers in the book are very finicky and hard to tune without serious reworks to their ideas.

The Teth

I wanted to change a lot of this killer’s power due to the new Hemorrhage effect but upon a further look into it all, nothing really changes as the passive effect is really not a problem if survivors manage it well. The perks on the other hand were both severely underpowered or overpowered and very caveat heavy. I simplified and improved upon them as much as I could without losing their original intended effects. Wrist cutter was missing its tier up effect and beyond the hemorrhage effect I couldn’t think of anything if you have any better suggestions please feel free.

Scourge Hook: Discovery of Wishes

Their understanding brings to light the wishes being taken away from them.

At the start of the Trial, 4 random Hooks are changed into Scourge Hooks:

• The Auras of Scourge Hooks are revealed to you in white.

When a Survivor is unhooked from a Scourge Hook they suffer from the Mangled Status Effect.

• When a Survivor is hooked on a Scourge Hook The auras of the farthest 2 Generators are revealed to the hooked survivor.
  • When a survivor on a Scourge Hook reaches the second hook stage and becomes unhooked the Generators that were revealed are blocked for 40/50/60 seconds or until the unhooked survivor is fully healed.
  • If the Unhooked Survivor is removed from the Trial, the blocked Generators become unblocked.

“Let’s expose the skin, so I can spill out the wishes within.” - Carmen taking on the look of Blood Bath

Scourge Hook: Wrist Cutter

People empty their wrists to make the pain of the world around them stop.

At the start of the Trial, 4 random Hooks are changed into Scourge Hooks:

• The Auras of Scourge Hooks are revealed to you in white.

When a Survivor is unhooked from a Scourge Hook they suffer from the Mangled Status Effect and the Hemorrhage status effect for 40/50/60 seconds

• The next time the Survivor fails a skill check or finishes a Generator after being fully healed they are inflicted with the Deep Wounds status effect. This effect can only happen once per survivor.

“‘It is no easy feat to cut one’s wrist with a sane mind. A strong will is needed with the resolve to make multiple attempts….Only when one yearns for death that much, can they succeed.’” - Excerpt from Blood Bath’s Abnormality Journal Page

Hex: Overwhelming Weight

A hex that makes one unmotivated.

If there is at least one Dull Totem remaining in the Trial Grounds, Hex: Overwhelming Weight activates on a random Totem each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time:

• The Survivor suffers from the Cursed and Hemorrhaging Status Effects until Hex: Overwhelming Weight is cleansed.
  • If the Cursed Survivor performs any action for a total of 40/35/30 seconds, the action speed of the Cursed Survivor is reduced by 12% until the Cursed Survivor stops working for 15 seconds.
  • For the first 90 seconds, only the Cursed Survivor is able to cleanse the Hex Totem.
  • The Aura of Hex: Overwhelming Weight’s Hex Totem is revealed to the Cursed Survivor within 18/15/12 meters.

“Unbearable depression overwhelms all who look into the bath.” - Excerpt from Blood Bath’s Abnormality Journal Page

The He

The poster child of “If I touch it, it will break” I spent days refining this one’s power to not be completely unfair to the survivors while also being fun enough to play. please refer to the original post to see that. the only change made to the perks was done to Hex: Solemn Lament.

Hex:Solemn Lament

A hex that mourns for others.

While Hex: Solemn Lament is active:

• Bloodlust progresses 5% faster (originally tiered up with perk)
  • After chasing survivors for a total of 300/270/240 seconds, gain the ability to kill survivors by your own hand

The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.

“The employees cannot return to whence they came, and have no choice but to endlessly repeat the day." - Funeral of Dead Butterflies Work Flavor Text 

The Waw

This Killer's Design is very experimental. so I don't fully know if I could reliably change this until the game provides ample examples of each part in isolation. the things I can change (the perks) have a unique flair that I am going to point out: The lv30 and lv35 perks directly contradict the playstyle of the other perk but both benefit from the same source of power. This was by design as I felt it necessary but the biggest issue is in order to make it that way I had to encourage some less than desirable behaviors. despite this I left them how they were as even though it is less desirable to run them i felt you could do something unique with them to pull a nicer method of using them.

ALWAYS THE BAD GUY

first a couple rule things for code to track. If the Obsession changes from stunning you it will increment the perk. getting hit by Decisive Strike will increment the perk. being stunned with Nemesis equipped will increment the perk

You are always portrayed as the antagonist whoever you fantasize about is the same.

Each time you are stunned by the Obsession, gain a token up to a maximum of 4 tokens. For each token on Always The Bad Guy the Obsession gains the following effects:

1 token: The Obsession's Altruistic healing speed is reduced by 5/10/15% 

2 tokens: The Obsession gains a 24 meter Terror Radius when working on a generator or is hooked on a hook. The Obsession cannot hear this terror radius, and is not counted as inside this terror radius for other purposes.

3 tokens: Survivors within a 5 meter radius of the Obsession scream after 5 seconds every 20 seconds (when a survivor enters this range they will scream after 5 seconds then again after another 25 (20 for the Cool down and another 5 to activate the effect))

4 tokens: All Cooperative actions including the Obsession have their action speed reduced by 50/55/60%

If the Obsession dies, the number of tokens on Always The Bad Guy becomes 0.

You can only be Obsessed with one survivor at a time.

“No one cared about a wolf's name. It has to be called the big bad wolf. All wolves are raised to become giant, ferocious, and hairy monsters.” - The Big and Will Be Bad Wolf’s Journal

The main change to this perk is a small rework in how the effects are counted. as well as a small neutering of the perk's overall power.

Fury With No Outlet 

Someone got in the way of your revenge, show them why no one gets in your way.

You become obsessed with One Survivor.

While the Obsession is alive Fury With No Outlet is inactive. 

While Fury with no outlet is inactive, The Obsession’s hook progression is slowed by 15%

When the Obsession dies Fury With No Outlet becomes active for the rest of the trial.

When Fury With No Outlet becomes active, gain 1 Token for each survivor still in The Trial. This can only happen once per trial.

If a living Survivor becomes the Obsession, lose 2 tokens.

Gain the following effects based on the number of tokens on this perk:

0 tokens: Hook Progression Speed of all Survivors increases by 10/12/15%.

1 token: Bloodlust progression speed increases by 5/10/15% 

2 tokens: Decreases the Cooldown of missed basic attacks by 5/8/10%

3 tokens: Survivors are inflicted with the exposed status effect. After 60 seconds, lose 1 token. (If this effect activates at all the 60 second timer will still remove a token even if a new Obsession is added.)

You can only be Obsessed with one survivor at a time.

“Are you trying to show off how stronger you are than me? Or couldn’t you trust me?” - Furious Little Red Riding Hooded Mercenary’s ramblings

The Aleph

This one needs a lot of work but it works for what it is. so I am going to introduce a killer specific effects to make it easier to read the power.

+ Impersonating H: Gain the benefits of the Undetectable Status effect and your aura is read as a healthy version of the survivor that was used to gain this effect. If a Survivor is suffering from Impersonated your aura is revealed instead of theirs.

+ Impersonating I: Gain the benefits of the undetectable Status effect and your aura is read as the Injured version of the survivor that was used to gain this effect. You gain a 8 meter lullaby of the Grunts of Pain from the survivor used to gain this effect. If a Survivor is suffering from Impersonated your aura is revealed instead of theirs.

- Impersonated: Your Aura is hidden from all sources of Aura Reading. (Including the Killer's) A Survivor suffering from Impersonated cannot Witness The Aleph

I'm more than a little proud that the Names of the Killer Versions say "HI". I didn't mean for that to happen.

now onto some coding things to explain visionary stuff.

Witnessing - Uses Ghost Face reveal logic.

With those done let's see the Power again.

Power: Mortal Mimicry

You mimic the human form in ways that humans cannot imagine. Your form changes throughout the Trial.  At the start of the trial start at Mimicry Stage 1. 

Start with the Qliphoth Counter at 5.

Every time a Generator is Completed the Qliphoth counter is increased by 1.

Pressing the Power Button while the Qliphoth Counter is not at 0 activates Blood Rush.

Pressing the Power Button when the Qliphoth Counter is at 0 will activate Qliphoth Overload. 

Stage 1:

Your Size becomes Small, you don’t emit a red stain, and your speed is 4.6 m/s.

After hooking a survivor, The Aleph gains the Impersonating H Status Effect and the Survivor gains the Impersonated Status Effect.

Damaging a Survivor while you have Impersonating H decreases The Aleph’s Qliphoth Counter by 1 and allows The Aleph to transform to Stage 2 by pressing the Alternative action button (Ctrl).

Survivors can “Witness” The Aleph to reveal it from and remove all the effects. 

If a survivor comes into contact with the Survivor suffering from Impersonated (within 4 meters), The Aleph becomes witnessed.

You cannot be witnessed if the Survivor is suffering from Blindness.

Pressing the Power button while in Mimicry Stage 1 will activate Blood Rush. 

While in Stage 1: 

• Blood Rush lasts 10 seconds longer
  • The cool down of Blood Rush is 30 seconds
  • Aberrant Sweep is disabled
  • Damaging Survivors only inflicts Incapacitated
  • Generators are not Highlighted.

If the Qliphoth Counter becomes less than 4 transform into stage 2.

Stage 2:

Your size becomes Average, and your speed becomes 4.4 m/s

Upon Transformation: up to 2 random Dull Totems on the map become Empty Hex Totems.

A survivor cleansing an Empty Hex Totem turns the totem into a Dull Totem upon completing the action.

When any survivor cleanses a hex totem, that survivor’s aura is shown to The Aleph for 3 seconds. After 3 seconds The Aleph’ gains the Impersonating I Status Effect, and the Survivor Gains the Impersonated Effect.

Damaging a Survivor while you have Impersonating I decreases The Aleph’s Qliphoth Counter by 2.

achieving this 2 times will force The Aleph to transform to Stage 3. 

The transformation from Stage 2 to Stage 3 is 5 seconds long. 

If a survivor comes into contact with the Survivor suffering from Impersonated (within 4 meters), The Aleph becomes witnessed.

If the Qliphoth Counter becomes less than 3 transform into Stage 3.

Stage 3: 

Your size becomes Tall, and your speed becomes 4.6 m/s

Lunge distance, vault speed, and breaking speed are increased by 10% for the first 40 seconds of being in this form.

After hooking a survivor, The Aleph gains the Impersonating H Status Effect and the Survivor gains the Impersonated Status Effect. You can only Impersonate one Survivor at a time.

Upon Transformation : up to 3 random Dull Totems on the map become Empty Hex Totems.

A survivor cleansing an Empty Hex Totem turns the totem into a Dull Totem upon completing the action. When any survivor cleanses a hex totem, that survivor’s aura is shown to The Aleph for 3 seconds. After 3 seconds The Aleph’ gains the Impersonating I Status Effect, and the Survivor Gains the Impersonated Effect.

Pressing the Alternative Action Button will highlight the auras of all survivors, not in The Shelter from the 27th of March, further than 12 meters from your position for 10 seconds and your movement is halted, pressing the Alternative action button again while looking at a survivor’s aura will grant The Aleph Impersonating H. 

Damaging a Survivor while you have Impersonating H decreases The Aleph’s Qliphoth Counter by 1.

Damaging a Survivor while you have Impersonating I decreases The Aleph’s Qliphoth Counter by 2

Special Ability: Blood Rush

Blood Rush lasts 30 seconds.

When Blood Rush becomes activated, dismiss all effects, currently on The Aleph and highlight all generators that are currently being worked on in yellow for 30 seconds. While Blood Rush is active: 

• The Aleph’s terror radius is increased in size by 25%
  • All survivors not performing an action in your terror radius have their location shown to you with Killer Instinct for 2 seconds every 8 seconds.
  • If The Aleph damages a Generator, gain a 5% haste effect for 5 seconds. Effect is applied after the action is completed.
  • If The Aleph damages a survivor in any way the survivor becomes afflicted with the Broken, and Incapacitated status effects for 30 seconds.
  • Pressing the Attack button will cause The Aleph to launch an Aberrant Sweep attack instead of performing a basic attack.
  • Entering within a 12 meter range of any highlighted Generator will stop The Aleph and force a Screaming animation for 3 seconds and reveal its aura for the duration of the Scream.

After Blood Rush deactivates The Alph becomes stunned for 5 seconds it cannot be used again for 45 seconds.

Special Attack: Aberrant Sweep

Pressing the Attack Button while under the effects of Blood Rush or pressing the Power Button during a Qliphoth Overload has The Aleph perform this attack.

When this attack is performed The Aleph performs a lunging attack ending in a sweeping motion that damages all survivors caught in it. This sweep’s size is determined by base speed. (4.6 m/s is about 55 degrees in either direction from his front. 4.4 is about 45 degrees. 4.8 m/s is about 65 degrees.) This attack breaks Pallets and Breakable Walls

Special Ability: Qliphoth Overload

Qliphoth Overload lasts 90 seconds

When Qliphoth Overload is activated:

• All Survivors working on Generators Scream revealing their location.
  • All survivors become exposed for the duration
  • The Aleph’s speed becomes 4.8 m/s
  • Pressing the power button will perform the Aberrant Sweep attack.

When Qliphoth Overload ends the Qliphoth Counter is set to 7 and The Alph becomes stunned for 8 seconds

Room: The Shelter from the 27th of March

In one of the spots The Basement would spawn in, spawn a new separate space, The Shelter from the 27th of March. (The Game map would have it spawn near the stairwells)

The Aleph cannot enter this space.

Inside this shelter are Unique chests. Opening any of these chests takes 60 seconds. All of the chests hold one of these 3 Limited items, no duplicates can exist within the Trial at one time:

• Aspirational Medical Kit
  • Cross of Flesh
  • Orb With a Strange Symbol

If any limited items from the shelter are dropped outside The Shelter from the 27th of March, they are returned to their respective chest and locked again after 10 seconds.

While a survivor is inside this Shelter :

• The action speed of all survivors is increased by 25% x the number of survivors in the shelter.
  • auras of survivors inside the shelter are hidden
  • All Generators regress at 100% x the number of survivors in the shelter. 
  • If a Survivor outside The Shelter gets a skill check there is a 33% x number of survivors inside the shelter chance that the skill check will be a ruin skill check. (Old ruin had survivors complete a skill check with a great to prevent the generator from regressing. I'm thinking of bringing this back here.) 
  • Every 45 seconds all survivors in the Shelter will scream and The Aleph’s Qliphoth Counter reduces by 1. The Qliphoth Counter decrease has a cool down of 30 seconds.
  • If a single Survivor spends more than 80 seconds in the shelter The Aleph gains a 15% haste effect for 10 seconds. This effect refreshes when a Survivor inside the shelter screams. The timer for this resets for the survivor if they leave the shelter.
  • Any item, aside from the Limited Items sourced in the shelter, dropped inside the shelter is lost after 4 seconds 
  • Survivors inside accrue Crows inside this at 100% speed, even while performing actions inside.
  • Survivors inside cannot be put into the dying state, all effects that do so are instead activated 4 seconds after they leave.
  • All Negative Status effects applied to a survivor inside the shelter, are applied 4 seconds after a survivor leaves.
  • All Action Speed Bonuses are reduced to 0 while in the Shelter. (From Perks and Items)

The limited items found in the shelter have not changed.

Perks:

Inspiring Greeting had too little value to the game when i revisited the effect.

Inspiring Greeting

You inspire fear just by existing, take advantage of their weakness.

The first time you enter a chase with a survivor during the trial, your Terror Radius increases by 50/75/100% for 120 seconds.

When the chase ends all the survivors not involved in the chase scream revealing their locations to you and suffer from the Exposed and Blindness status effects for 60 seconds. 

Inspiring Greeting can only activate once per trial.

“Nothing There’s appearance is just like that of a human being. However, employees with sharp eyes will notice a sense of incompatibility.” - Nothing There’s Work Flavour Text

Goodbye got a total rework as while it would go off consistently it's abilities were too unrelated to the premise.

Goodbye

When a Survivor Escapes a chase with you Goodbye activates and grants them your terror radius for the next 30 seconds and you gain the undetectable effect for 30 seconds.

While a Survivor has your terror radius any survivor that enters your Terror Radius gains the blindness status effect for 60 seconds

Goodbye has a cool down of 40/35/30 seconds.

“If it has been confirmed that it has escaped […] there is only one thing you can do. Straighten up your posture, gather your hands neatly, and pray to whatever you believe in ....” - Goodbye Abnormality Page Flavour Text

The Donation

to better explain this one's power i should explain the gameplay of Melting Love. Melting Love is an abnormality that needs the upmost attention paid to it to ensure it doesn't breach. when it does breach it can easily kill an entire company of people and turn those people into more monsters that can kill entire companies. this was the basis for the Adoration Effect and it very quickly will become out of hand if the survivors are not careful. I don't know if I should change too much because I feel like this killer is in a good spot as is.

The Perks I think are fine for once as they're something to think about using.

The Ordeal

soft rework of the power at endgame to make it a bit more useful. And an overall tweaking of the power to make it more consistent in 1v1 scenarios.

Power: Indigo Noon

Main Ability:

Your Form is made of a special memetic agent that brings memories to the forefront.

Pressing the Power Button activates Indigo Noon for 80 seconds.

While any number of Generators need to be completed, upon activation, Indigo Noon causes any generator within 48 meters of The Ordeal to emit a Smoke in a 12 meter radius for 60 seconds. that causes any survivor caught in it to see the Red Stain behind them. This effect lingers for 20 seconds after leaving the Smoke (The Ordeal cannot see this Red Stain). Any generator emitting Smoke is shown in a Dark Blue. The Smoke emitted does not hinder vision.

When the Exit Gates are powered, both switches emit Smoke at 8 meters similarly to Generators passively. Activating Indigo Noon during this time will cause both switches to emit smoke for 15 meters. When a gate is opened the both switches stop emitting smoke.

While Indigo Noon is active, any survivor covered by the Red Stain is inflicted with Blindness.

While Indigo Noon is active, the sounds of Survivors hiding in lockers are increased by 300%

While traveling through Smoke, all auras of survivors within 16 meters that are covered by the red stain are revealed to you.

You cannot activate Indigo Noon again for 30 seconds after it ends.

If a survivor is put into the dying state while affected by Indigo Noon (including being grabbed out of a locker), the duration of Indigo Noon is increased by 30 seconds

Special Attack: Sweep

Pressing the Power Button while Indigo Noon is active, will cause The Ordeal to perform a Special Lunge Attack. (This attack counts as a Special Attack for other effects, controls like a lunge attack)

This attack injures survivors, but does not put survivors into the dying state unless a Survivor is hit 5 times over a single Indigo Noon.

Survivors do not gain a movement speed burst from being hit unless the Sweep Chain timer expires.

Any survivor hit by this attack is inflicted with the Incapacitated effect for 30 seconds and a 5% Hindered effect for 20 seconds, and they cannot leave the trial via the exit gates for 10 seconds. 

Hitting the survivors repeatedly reduces the cooldown between the hits by a cumulative 4%. (maxing out at 40% (10 hits to maximum)) and increases the speed of the Lunge (the speed at which The Ordeal travels during the Lunge) by a cumulative 2% (maxing out at 40% (20 hits to maximum)). There is a short window of time (3 seconds) between hits and if a survivor is not hit in this timeframe, the chain is interrupted and this effect resets.

After hitting survivors 3 times with a Sweep Chain, any Generator or Exit Gate Switch that is emitting smoke will lose 5% progression. This effect applies again to every other hit in a chain after the effect begins.

perks:

Persistence

Never relenting on a chase, you don’t stop anything you set your mind to.

Bloodlust takes 3/4/5 seconds longer to dissipate.

Using The Killer’s Power no longer resets Bloodlust.

“Their strategies are to overcome all obstacles through sheer numbers. And each one never goes down without a fight” - A Grade 5 Fixer