The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is Dissolution even worth it?

Honestly Ive tried multiple games to get value out of this perk, its the whole reason why i bought dredge if im being honest, its like every time the perk is active survivors already know i got it, 2 scenarios happen, survivors just w straight to the next loop or they slow vault the pallet which can be a hit or not depending on the loop, anyways u guys know how to best utilize this perk, ive found it best used with clown but thats really it.

Also does the survivor get a indicator that i have it? honestly dont know

Comments

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,833

They do know. It shows up as an indicator on their screen. Still kind of a weak perk.

• Chadku
    Chadku Member Posts: 729

Yes.

They get a perk notification like Vigil does.

Dissolution is a perk that tells survivors to avoid pallet vaulting and only value you'd get from it is to force them to vault.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,198

No, it's one of those perks that's useless at high end play, it's a noob-stomper only.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,350

It would be worth it if the perk didn't just tell survivors it was active. Really defeats the point of the perk.

• Mozic
    Mozic Member Posts: 601

It'd be neat if you could get some kind of consolation value if the survivors are clever enough to avoid the need to fast vault during the duration - why not something like 20% palette / gen kick speed, but that also ends the perk's effect if you use it?