Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Killer instinct is not visible when survivors are oblivious

HuguyLeChauve
HuguyLeChauve Member Posts: 12

I don't know if it's a feature or a bug, so I'll leave that here and see if anyone experienced the same issue as me. And I am sure that I was not undetectable when it happened, so the survivors were in my radius.

PS : It happened multiple times when I was playing legion with hysteria and hex : plaything.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,168

This is sort of intended

Legion's Feral Frenzy states it will highlight all survivors who aren't in deep wound within the terror radius with killer instinct after the first stab.

Perks such as Hysteria and Plaything make survivors oblivious, which removes the terror radius and any associated effects it may have.

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,692

That's not a bug