Anniversary Mask Issue

Options

Hey there, this is my first time posting and I hope I'm doing this correctly. If not, I apologize.

Anyway, I have escaped 9 times with an invitation and have only gotten 8 masks. 7 of those masks I can confirm on my characters and in video, but the other two didn't show up when I made it back to the lobby. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,051
    Options

I had this issue with my first two masks. I assumed they'd been given to the two wearers I don't own (Deathslinger and Trickster) but then my third mask came through fine and it was Deathslinger. I have 9 masks total but technically should have had 11. I've seen a few people say the same happened to them so I'm just chalking 2 masks up to a glitch/loss.

• Catterlycat
    Catterlycat Member Posts: 10
    Options

I don't have Deathslinger, Trickster, or Spirit, but their masks showed up no problem. It's helpful to know that I'm not alone in this, thank you for replying.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

I had the issue once, because I got the invitation after the gates were opened. You have to grab it before they're opened. And you don't need to escape after. Same for the hatch: find the invitation before the Killer closes the hatch. Then if you die, you still unlock the mask.

I've done this every time when I figured out and got the twelve masks.

• Catterlycat
    Catterlycat Member Posts: 10
    Options

I believe you're telling the truth of your experience, but I also have to say that I just watched a video of SpookyLoopz where he got an invitation after he opened an exit gate, escaped, and still got a mask ("The Scariest Masquerade Ever !!!" from 4:50 - 5:27). This bug might happen regardless of the timing of the exit gates.

• Hi_Im_Chucky
    Hi_Im_Chucky Member Posts: 366
    Options

My last inv didn’t pop, I’m not sweating it, hope they start popping again.