Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Updated the game and I am welcomed by errors

Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness Member Posts: 1,003

Anyone know how to fix?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mr_Madness

Some reason, restarting PC fixed it but uninstalling and reinstalling did not.......weird

• Grim_Grimz
    Grim_Grimz Member Posts: 70

not sure what application you're running it on but you should try validating the game files

On steam right click the game in your library, click property's, on the left click local files, then select Verify Integrity of Game Files. if its another client i cant say im versed enough for that, googling how to verify should help. reset of the client and/or the pc may also help

• Mr_Madness

Did that multiple times already, some reason restarting my PC fixed it but not reinstalling the game nor validating files.