We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Deeper Lore

Options
AnnaKitsun3
AnnaKitsun3 Member Posts: 14

I would love to see/ experience DEEPER lore for DBD
where did the entity come from?
IS there an escape from this realm?
do the survivors get hungry?
idk what do you guys think?

Comments

• Unnamed_1
    Unnamed_1 Member Posts: 18
    Options

Imagine them being hungry. The only thing to eat is each other. These are stories from which killers are born o.o

• korrakas
    korrakas Member Posts: 56
    Options

@Unnamed_1 said:
    Imagine them being hungry. The only thing to eat is each other. These are stories from which killers are born o.o

I highly doubt they get hungry or hungry enough so they need to do something desperate. Time won't work for them as it works for us and their bodies seem to work in unnatural ways so, just as they heal themselves from absurd injuries, I highly doubt they would have any serious trouble with hunger, even if the Entity wants them to feel it in a way to make them more desperate.

• AnnaKitsun3
    AnnaKitsun3 Member Posts: 14
    Options

I agree with this!

• Tecknical
    Tecknical Member Posts: 4
    Options

But this is what makes the game so intriguing if they start to implement stories there will always be some sort of problem that clashes with another, so on and so forth.

• JustZsolti
    JustZsolti Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2018
    Options

@korrakas said:

@Unnamed_1 said:

I highly doubt they get hungry or hungry enough so they need to do something desperate. Time won't work for them as it works for us and their bodies seem to work in unnatural ways so, just as they heal themselves from absurd injuries, I highly doubt they would have any serious trouble with hunger, even if the Entity wants them to feel it in a way to make them more desperate.

Absolutely agree with the body-thing. I mean if they can jump off from the top of the Ironworks of Misery without a femoral neck fracture then hunger is not a thing. :D

• ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114
    ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114 Member Posts: 45
    Options
    #
  • aufovsky
    aufovsky Member Posts: 52
    Options

do survivors ######### and piss ?

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

@aufovsky said:
    do survivors ######### and piss ?

Guess, they trying to take a dump, but t-bag is the best thing they could do.