Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Starstruck not working as intended

Bassador
Bassador Member Posts: 92

Platform Xbox

Crossplay on

Run starstruck on your killer

map garden of joy

killer: Dredge

Was playing a match of Dredge, and downed a survivor. Picked them up and their tm8s ran to bodyblock. I hit them, and instead of them going down in one hit, they’re still on their feet. Starstruck was not on cooldown. This took away my pressure, and ultimately only got a 1k.

Starstruck: While carrying a Survivor, any other survivor within your terror radius suffer from the EXPOSED status effect. The effect persists for 26/28/30 seconds on Survivors who leave your terror radius, as well as those within the radius when you hook or release the carried survivor.

As per the description, I should’ve been able to down a survivor once they entered my terror radius and tried to take a hit. The survivor wiggled off, and another survivor was found a few feet away, I hit them, and they were able to take two hits. They somehow didn’t get affected either. Three survivors were on the gen when I walked over with the survivor on my shoulder. All were able to get away.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments