Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Perks you’re surprised won’t get changed

Unbreakable is the biggest shocker surprised it escaped the changes. Other one to surprise me are Prove Thyself and Dead Man’s Switch, which one surprised you?

Comments

• Zeon_99
    Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463

Unbreakable and Dead Mans Switch. I feel like I see DMS all the time and it's just extremely obnoxious in solo queue. Unbreakable isn't that bad, but I feel you should be recovering slower instead of faster for how impactful even a single use of the perk can be.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Im surprised they didnt change Autodidact mainly because seeing some of the perks they are tweaking and changes like Hemorrhage regressing heal one can imagine they are going to do something related to healing and Autodidact being one of the most interesting healing perks mechanical wise speaking could use some changes in the way it gets tokens.

Overwhelming Pressence mainly because its utter garbage, one of the worst perks in the whole game, especially after the toolbox charge nerf.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    edited June 2022

They better not nerf no way out. It's just good. Nothing great

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,955

Territorial Imperative, The devs have stated they want to get rid of bloodlust, even if they didn't the perk Sux

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

DMS, PTS, Open Handed

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

Strong perks I thought would be changed: Dead Man's Switch and Devour Hope (super happy this one isn't being touched, though)

Weak perks I thought would be changed: Buckle Up, Furtive Chase, Hangman's Trick, Up The Ante, Solidarity, Overwhelming Presence, Beast of Prey, and Predator

There's always time for more miscellaneous perk buffs later on, though.

Can't say I'm too surprised at Unbreakable. It's powerful, but it's also very balanced; only being able to be used once caps just how revolutionary it can be in a match, and considering the BT and DS changes are circling around a presumed baked-in protection mechanic, I don't think they consider slugging a problem on the same level as facecamping or how tunneling is the dominant strategy for killers trying to win.