Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

"Trial Expired" error on PS4

KdeuzX_YT
KdeuzX_YT Member Posts: 5
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hi, I am playing on PS4 since 2018 when the game was added to the ps+.

But now I have an issue that is that I can't play it anymore because I receive a message when I start the game saying "Trial Expried".

I tried to restaure licenses, reinstalled the game, I tried to play it in another ps4 with my account but there is no way of fixing this problem.

Please help me!

Post edited by KdeuzX_YT on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• KdeuzX_YT

Do you have any idea please? I have contacted the support by mail but they do not even answer me, and I sent an email to playstation network support too but they didn't solve my problem. I wanted to play this game and buy some DLCs but what's the point with a game that's unplayable #########.

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 600

From what I've gathered this is the 'Trial Expired' error on PS - which I guess is PS4 in your case?

This seems less like a bug with the game and more like an issue with your PS Account detecting your PS Plus Subscription that DBD was downloaded on.

Have you switched accounts recently or changed which is your primary PS ACcount? Or changed your PS Plus subscription in some way? As far as I'm aware, to keep using a PS Plus game you need to be using the same account it was downloaded on in the first place. Does the game have a Padlock icon next to it?

• KdeuzX_YT

Yes this is my error, I renewed my ps+ subscription few days ago.

I doesn't work no matter if I use my account in primary account or not, or if use my account or another one.

And the game doesn't appear anymore in my ps + library but now it is in my standard library, I mean the games I bought. But the version is kind of weird because before it was written ps4/ps5 version but now it is only ps4 and when I look for it in the store I only can buy it and not download it.

• KdeuzX_YT

I reallly like this game, but these bugs are really annying, and this one is worst because I can't even play it!

• KdeuzX_YT

I spent money in this game, it is not to get errors like this one then

• adriannaarose
    adriannaarose Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022

The same exact thing is happening to me right now. I got the game for free in 2018 and have had no problems with it up until a couple of days ago when i got the “trial expired” message on ps4. Did you ever hear back from support or get this solved?