Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Pallet Breaking Bug with Legion

This bug occurred on PC in a cross-play match.

I was playing the Legion on one of the farm maps (I can't remember which one at this point) with the perks Enduring, Spirit Fury, Hex: Ruin, and Hex: Undying. I was also running the addons Julie's Mix Tape and the Iridescent Button.

The bug is that when I vaulted the pallet shown in the attached picture, the pallet did not break and persisted in place. In addition, any interaction with the pallet was not possible, including breaking it and vaulting it. This inability to vault the pallet also affected the survivors, as two separate survivors ran into the pallet and seemed to attempt to vault it, though I could not confirm it in the post game chat.

The specific steps that occurred are as follows:

I was in feral frenzy with one counter of a Tier 3 spirit fury active

A survivor stunned me while I was in feral frenzy, which recharged the power

I rapidly hit right click to reactivate the power and then repeatedly hit space to vault the pallet as quickly as possible

I successfully vaulted the pallet, but it did not break

After vaulting the pallet, no interactions with the pallet were possible as described previously

This is the only time I have had this occur, though I have experienced a lot of "jank" with particular combo of addons and perks. Hopefully all of this helps!

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• memento
    memento Member Posts: 158

I came across the same situation on Treatment Theatre yesterday. I was also playing the Legion and I could neither break nor vault particular pallet.

• Pratik
    Pratik Member Posts: 4

I encountered a similar issue, so instead of creating a new thread I will add my info:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Legion in a public match with "Iridescent Button"

Step 3 : Chase survivor until they drop pallet

Step 4 : Inmediatly Activate Feral Frenzy and Vault Pallet

--> It didn't break, survivor nor killer can interact with it (vault or destroy)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character: Legion
    • Perks: Starstruck, Mad Grit, Agitation, Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage
    • Map: The Game
    • Frequency of the issue: Happened just once, this far, but if repeat I will add it.