We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Will we have to buy Susie and Joey's skins separately?

Chi
Chi Member Posts: 781
edited December 2018 in General Discussions

People in this DBD group are saying that the skins will have to be bought separately from the DLC, is that true?

Comments

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    I might be wrong since I'm curious too if this is true but as far as I know you have the default ones which are Susie and the main guy ( I'm bad at names) then there would be other cosmetics for them in the future

At least that's what I got by the dev stream
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    I think susie and joey will be rare or very rare cosmetics in the store.
  • GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

Or maybe they only available if you buy the DLC

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

Or maybe they only available if you buy the DLC

This seems more likely.
  • anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

I'm curious as well, the hi res video of the outfits on reddit showed bloody appearances, so it's possible we get them by default and they can prestige. It'd make sense to keep a little excitement out of the PTB by hiding them.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

maybe i hope not most likely we will but they shouldn't be much

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

Without a doubt.

We're already getting more for the Killer than usual by having 2 full outfits (not counting Prestige) Or it could be almost 2 full outfits because I think they use the same knife. Either way it's still more than what we normally get.

Plus the "exclusive" for buying the Chapter has already been revealed in the PTB game files and, you guessed it, it's yet another #########, low eFFort recolour for 1 Survivor cosmetic.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

Maybe, they might be very rare outfits. I just hope we can get an unmasked version of everyone.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    I hope they have their own voices as well. I want main Joey as The Legion.