Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Just experienced my first Hostage game.

Survivor sneaking around for about 15 minutes,at least they gave up and left,proceeded to write paragraphs about me in lobby.

First time I have ever experienced it but are there plans to fix this issue down the road if it becomes increasingly common?

Comments

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    They have great ideas, but who knows how long it will take till we see it implemented 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@DarthPancake said:
    Survivor sneaking around for about 15 minutes,at least they gave up and left,proceeded to write paragraphs about me in lobby.

First time I have ever experienced it but are there plans to fix this issue down the road if it becomes increasingly common?

No plans sadly.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    They have great ideas, but who knows how long it will take till we see it implemented 

Yeah they throw around with ideas all the time, but they dont have an actual plan and most of the ideas get completely discarded (DS,SC,hatch etc)

• DarthPancake
    DarthPancake Member Posts: 27

Would be neat if they added an option at that point for the killer to just nope out their own version of the exit,like the basement.