-Let's talk about change,it is good or not

Options

-I can get that Dev's want change and evolve the game,i can get the fact that they want to create balance killers with the intent to nerf the other overpowered parts of the game(survivors/mechanics/killers).The fact that makeing the killers as they are released broken to increase sales (i've been playing in the past other games that did this)it is something that i hate and i respect the company for not doing that.But the new update seems to take us 2 steps forward and 1 back.The locker changes are great, the survivor perks feel good, the killer ones are nice,but..the borrow time changes to be like the mend its damaging greatly to the way this game is played,the fact that the bar is not depleting while in a chase its bad,really bad,and the pick-up survivor animation its normal again,no one asked for these.
-As for killers (someone else can complain about buffs and nerfs specifics)the dev's prefer 10 Freddy's for 1 new nurse, and this is a bad mentality, we don't ask for nurse-lv killers because we want to be broken,we ask a hillbilly-nurse lv killer because we need someone to handle this wild west on our maps, some months ago they did a rank change that now has filled the red ranks, so the dev's say that the killer isn't made for high lv ranks, they say this to a big part of the comunity.
-I've accepted every change that the dev's did, but they must see that makeing these changes will change the look the community will look at them.