Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Legion Power Bug Affecting Basic Attacks

Platform: Steam

Killer: Legion

Addons: Julie's Mix Tape, Stylish Sunglasses

Perks: BBQ, STBFL, Oppression, Discordance

Map: RPD

Events: I was chasing a Feng in my Feral Frenzy in a hallway on RPD. She turned around to blind me, and the blind occurred at the same time as I hit her with my Feral Frenzy lunge. The blind apparently kicked me out of my power (maybe that's a base mechanic I am not familiar with?). When I was unblinded, the Feng was only injured instead of Deep Wounds and I was no longer in my power. At this point, my Basic Attacks were now bugged. After chasing her a little longer, I hit her with a basic attack at a pallet vault, which put her into Deep Wounds instead of downing her. This was very puzzling as she had a flashlight, not a medkit so it clearly wasn't a Styptic Agent and she had no perks to give her Endurance. I chased her down further and hit her with another Basic Attack while she was in Deep Wounds and it did not down her. She got the speed boost as if I was trying to apply Deep Wounds to someone already in Deep Wounds... It was impossible to down her. Fearing she might be hacking, I switched targets and chased a Claudette and the same issues happen when attacking her during chase. I realized my power was most likely bugged and entered my Feral Frenzy again and then canceled it myself. This seemed to fix the bug and I was able to play the match normally again.

The Feng had a Masquerade Flashlight, unsure about addons and unsure if she running Residual Manifest.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Load into a match as Legion
  2. Enter Feral Frenzy and chase a survivor
  3. Attack the survivor while in your power at the same time as being blinded by the survivor
  4. This should cancel your power and only injure the survivor instead of applying Deep Wounds
  5. Hit any survivor with a Basic Attack
  6. The survivor should be put into Deep Wounds with the Basic Attack
  7. Hit a survivor in Deep Wounds with a Basic Attack and notice that it does not put them into the dying state
  8. Use and cancel power to reset the bug.

How often does this occur: Very Infrequently due to circumstances / timing to recreate naturally.

Comments

• TurboTOne
    TurboTOne Member Posts: 347
    edited June 2022

getting blinded to get out of your Power is a known thing around Legion Players.

You can even use it to your advantage when a Survivor trys to Blind you at a Pallet. You activate your Power, Vault over the Pallet get blinded, and the end of the Vault animation you will be out of your Power and able to Hit the Survivor.

This is called Legion tech.

Being able to fix this Bug by simply using Frenzy is ok i guess. as you should use it as often as possible anyway. Not as bad as the 5th Hit no Instadown Bug that is in the Game.