Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

uh oh..

I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about the coming perk changes. I LOVE the idea of lifting up the under utilized perks. My concern is specifically for the survivor side. I feel like BHVR doesn't understand why those perks were popular. They were popular to counter bad human behavior. Nothing in the changes (except for Off the Record) addresses this at all. Borrowed time and Decisive strike only see the light of day to overcome tunneling and camping and without these tools the game will be unplayable.

Look to the killer changes to understand how it should have been done. Generators are getting done too quickly, ok lets change the base game mechanic to lengthen the generator completion time AND nerf the meta perks. There's no AND with the survivor changes, they just took away our tools.

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610

While I'd say camping wasn't addressed at all in this dev update, tunnelling was. There is an "and" - AND, survivors get free mini-BT and a Haste effect when they're unhooked, basekit.

• espooked
    espooked Member Posts: 465

All they did was make it easier for me to facecamp at 5 gens tbh

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

The changes were to push killers away from camping and tunneling. They want killers and survivors to interact more.

I'm pretty sure if killers still want to camp at 5 gens with these changes going live camping will get hit with a hard nerf.

If not become useless, but only time will tell