The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

P3 Rewards

do we also get the rewards with prestige 3 level 1 or only with all perks / level 50 ?

Comments

• oh_salutations
    oh_salutations Member Posts: 212
    edited June 2022

what rewards? like having that person's teachable perks for everyone if so then Lv1 just like the bloody cosmetics

• shinymon
    shinymon Member Posts: 298

It doesn't say anywhere that Lv.50 is required so I'm going to assume Prestige III Lv.1 is enough. If they somehow do require it there is going to be some angry backlash.

• YoshisWorld3
    YoshisWorld3 Member Posts: 51

There is already angry backlash for bhvr. Many players are really disappointed In the "REWARD" you get for the time you spent for playing and levelling up all characters... I mean... why do I need a small pp icon in the result screen? Why should I bother?

Getting a big amount of bloodpoints or something else like a charm ( not really better but still better ) since they said it won't be a cosmetic etc. would be a lot better.

But yea it's like the compensation for your devotion level... there is nothing at all... and they said they will add something years ago...

Here a idea what to get for upgrading your devotion levels: 250.000 Bloodpoints more that you can store in your bloodbank. So if your devotion 4 you could store up to 2 million bloodpoints. But let's be real... its dbd and that's something they will never add.

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184

You now get prestige cosmetics at prestige 6 7 and 8. The "special reward" is mostly going to be what color surrounds your prestige number. So if you were p1 before this upcoming update you have a bronze border, p2 you have silver, and p3 you have gold. That's my highly educated guess