Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Now that you've fixed general gameplay/perk health, can we see bug and performance fixes?

First of all, I speak for the majority of people when I simply say great work on the recent perk/gameplay overhaul that's coming soon. Now for something more pressing. Can we see a shift in attention to the diabolical state of the game itself?

I'm talking performance issues. Optimisation issues. Game changing bugs. Game breaking bugs. The current rubber banding issue. Constant game crashes.

I get all of these daily, but the game crashes are the worst. It happens when I'm doing absolutely anything. I could be fixing a gen, in the main menu, chasing a survivor, opening a chest. I play this game in constant fear of it crashing, that's not great.

I dread to think how much bloodpoints, challenge progress, rift progress, rank progress and most importantly, my own time, that crashing has lost me. I crash at least once per day, sometimes it's more. It feels even worse during the event, because if I'm having a good game with 5 anniversary flans, and I crash... well I've just missed out on an incredible amount of progression and I get nothing but my time wasted for it.

The game in general doesn't feel great to play. There is always some sort of FPS drop and bad frames on any graphics settings, on any map. I have a good computer, there is no reason on my end to have the game performing so poorly.

What would be really nice is to see a global optimisation of all maps, and I dare say for those on older gen consoles, they will be craving an optimisation overhaul 100 times more than myself.

If we could see a shift in focus to game optimization and bugfixes, I dare say the game would be so much more appealing to tons of people who have had to leave the game due to it being sometimes unplayable.

For those with a curious mind, I've done about as much troubleshooting for my own issues as I can. I even reinstalled my OS, along with countless reinstalls of the game, my GPU drivers, and much more... yet I'm still crashing pretty much daily.

Comments

• bittercranberry
    bittercranberry Member Posts: 454

i think youre asking to much of BHVR

theyll need about a 2 year break after the amount of work they put into this patch

..... T_T