The Voltaic - Chapter Concept
Name: The Voltaic
Movement speed: 4.6m/s
Terror Radius: 32m
Power: Power Plants
Two power plants spawn around the map. As survivors work on generators the tower begins to fill up. Both plants start off empty but after 300% generator progress has been done by survivors, they become powered. While these plants are powered, generators become blocked. Survivors must go to one of the two plant and change the battery of this plants. Batterys hold 150% generator progress and can only be changed once the battery is full. Changing a battery takes 8 seconds to complete. The killer will get a notification once a survivor has changed a battery.
Secondary: Electric Crossbow
You have 3 shots you can use before needing to reload the crossbow. The crossbow shots an electric beam which is 4m wide and moves about 16m forward. When a survivor is hit by this they are stunned for 1 second. The beam moves relatively slow. If the beam hits an object it will split in order to continue moving forward. While the two power plants are powered the electric crossbow grows in strength. The electric beam will now injure any survivors it touches instead of stunning them.
Secondary: Steal and Transfer
Hold down the power button while looking at a generator to start stealing progress. The longer you hold the power button the more progress you take up to a maximum of 25%. You now can transfer this generator progress to a different generator. While stealing and transferring generator progress you move at 3.6m/s. After moving generator progress you will be given a 60 second cooldown.
2 Ultra Rare Add-ons:
1. While transferring generator progress you can see all generators progress by the intensity of their aura.
2. Every generator completed fills both batterys by 25%.
4 Very Rare Add-ons:
1. Both power plants start the trial powered up. Batterys take an additional 4 seconds to change. Crossbow remains stronger for an additional 5 seconds after a battery is changed.
2. Crossbow holds 2 additional shots.
3. After the last generator is completed, both batterys automatically fill up. This will now block exit gates till a battery is changed. Batterys require 20% less power to fully charge.
4. Batterys become unstable. If a survivor starts changing a battery but it gets interrupted, that battery explodes and puts the survivor into the dying state. A new battery is still required for generators to unblock. Killer no longer gets notified when a survivor starts working on a battery.
5 Rare Add-ons:
1. An additional 10% generator progress can now be transferred between generators.
2. Survivors are stunned for an additional 0.5 seconds when hit by an electric beam.
3. The electric beams are now 4m wider.
4. Movement speed increased by 0.4 m/s while transferring generator progress.
5. Crossbow holds an additional shot.
5 Uncommon Add-ons:
1. Electric beams move moderately faster.
2. Batterys take an additional 2 seconds to change.
3. Batterys Require 20% less power to fully charge.
4. When transferring generator progress, 5% is lost during the transfer.
5. Movement speed increased by 0.2m/s while transferring generator progress.
4 Common Add-ons:
1. Batterys require 10% less power to fully charge.
2. Electric beams move slightly faster.
3. An additional 5% generator progress can now be transferred between generators.
4. Electric beams stun survivors for 0.5 less seconds. Gain an additional 100% bloodpoint bonus in the deviousness category.
Scrouge Hook: Rotten Roots: After a survivor is unhooked from a scrouge hook that survivor gains the broken and incapacitated status effects for 10/15/20 seconds.
Rush Hour: After hooking a survivor your movement speed is increased by 10% for 6/8/10 seconds.
Scrouge Hook: Death Waits For No Man: After a survivor has been unhooked from a scrouge hook while your more than 32m away, you gain a stack. For every stack you've earned the hook state timer is decreased by 1.5/2/2.5 seconds. This is applied to all survivors.
Close Call: After vaulting a pallet or window during a chase you gain a token. For every token earned you gain a 2% increase to vaulting, up to a max of 2/3/4 tokens. After dropping a pallet all tokens are lost. Windows are now blocked after vaulting 4 times.
Take The Heat: You can activate this using a secondary action button. After staying out of a chase for 60 seconds. You can show the killers aura to 1/2/3 survivors for 8 seconds however your aura is revealed to the killer for 4/6/8 seconds and you get the exposed status for 30 seconds.
Time Heals All Wounds: For every second that your in chase you gain 1% towards your healing progress. You cannot go above 55/65/75% healing progression.
This is chapter doesn't have a killer background, survivor background or map because I haven't decided on what that is yet. This was a killer I started working on 2 years ago but never came back to it till now. Names of powers can be changed if anyone has any good suggestions.