We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regarding Auric Cell's price

Options

Yesterday I bought 6000 auric cells, which was 1750 baht. And today the price just dropped to 933 baht. That is about half the price I paid yesterday! What kind of joke is this? Can I demand a compensation?

Comments

• Catastrophe
    Catastrophe Member Posts: 86
    Options

To clarify further, I'm in Thailand. 1750 baht equals to 54.48 USD and 933 baht equals to 29.04. This is nonsense betrayal to your customer.

• Catastrophe
    Options

The prices are completely different.

• Feng
    Feng Member Posts: 28
    Options

I would suggest going to their support.

• Feng
    Feng Member Posts: 28
    Options

@Catastrophe said:

But why do you have 0 cells then?

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

They ######### up the pricing so badly and then fixed it. A super quick use of Google yields near perfect conversions yet they somehow insanely messed it up.

• SpitfireOrMichina
    SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209
    Options

Why are you doing this anyway... 50$ for 4 outfit.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Catastrophe

They didn’t rip you off, they just messed up conversion, and you never checked before buying. Either way, they accidentally had conversion at 50 USD= 50 LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    i am sure they are grateful for making this board now, so that they can hear all the squeals of discontentment.  rest assured, they always fix things.  this isn't gun media we're dealing with.

• EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    Options
    shwoq
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    no  that isn't directed at the original poster but just a statement on the populus in general.
  • Catastrophe
    Options

@Feng said:

@Catastrophe said:

But why do you have 0 cells then?

They are screenshots from other players. I already filed a ticket and hope they do something with this.

• Catastrophe
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @Catastrophe

They didn’t rip you off, they just messed up conversion, and you never checked before buying. Either way, they accidentally had conversion at 50 USD= 50 LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE.

The prices stayed 50USD for a few hours and there was a downtime. After that, the price just dropped. I found out this late in the morning. That's around 12 hours from the last time I see the former prices.

• netty
    netty Member Posts: 9
    Options

It's super unfair that the prices got adjusted with no announcements and people who purchased the cell packs last night have now been penalised by having paid more. I put in a support ticket but no answer so far however I very much hope they will at least adjust our auric cell balance to make up for the difference.

• theagitatedapricot
    theagitatedapricot Member Posts: 78
    edited June 2018
    Options
    It's pretty insane how much certain people will defend shady behavior from these devs. If they refund people who already bought shards, good! They should at least make an announcement before making changes and leaving customers in the dark. That's the BARE minimum.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@theagitatedapricot said:
    It's pretty insane how much certain people will defend shady behavior from these devs. If they refund people who already bought shards, good! They should at least make an announcement before making changes and leaving customers in the dark. That's the BARE minimum.

Twitter. They said they’d do something about people who bought it early. Thank Paulie Esther

• theagitatedapricot
    theagitatedapricot Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@theagitatedapricot said:

Twitter. They said they’d do something about people who bought it early. Thank Paulie Esther

That's good but they should say that in a tweet everyone can see on their main feed. Or make an announcement on this board.
  • Olising
    Olising Member Posts: 37
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Deleted
    Post edited by Olising on