Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Cripple Them All Achievement Bug

VioletCrimes
VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

On steam, the titular achievement Appears to be bugged because it doesn’t make any progress. I’ve been playing this game for at least two years, and it says that I’ve only caught two survivors in bear traps. I know that isn’t right. How do I fix this?

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

i reported this a long time ago too as a bug, but i found the solution.

Since this achievement is poorly worded you might think it's bugged.

You have to SPECIFICALLY pick them up. You can't down them in trap, you gotta straight up pick them up.

It should count as it says, for catching people in traps, not picking them up from them

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

The wording of the achievement is misleading.

It doesn't count when a survivor steps in a trap. You have to grab a survivor while they're trapped. Walk up to them and press spacebar (or controller equivalent).

I suggest add-ons like wax brick, fastening tools and honing stone.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,620

Echoing others- you need to grab them out of the trap, not hit them. It's annoyingly worded.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

Thanks for all of the comments. Maybe consider changing the wording so it's clear, BHVR?