My feedback on the current changes and my own suggestions

Hex: Ruin

The default value of regression is 100% 

For each hanging of a unique survivor, you are given a token.

Each token gives - 25% Maximum of 4 tokens.

Pop Goes the Weasel

The perk now works on tokens. 

Stage 1 survivor on the hook. 1 Token - 20% 45 seconds. Stage 2 survivor on the hook - 2 Token - 40% 60 seconds, Stage 3 survivor on the hook - 3 Token - 30% 50 seconds.

Hex: NOED

The aura effect persists. When the survivor starts cleaning the totem, you get a notification

Self-Care

Please cancel the changes. I find them meaningless

Spine Chill

Remove only the buff to jump through the window. Other changes will harm the perk

Coulrophobia

My suggestions for changing the perk. The perk effect persists for 15 seconds after leaving the terror

Lethal Pursuer

My suggestions for changing the perk. Now, Lethal Pursuer to Activate by button

Botany Knowledge

Acceleration will now only be for the treatment of other survivors

Off the Record 

I think these changes are too strong. Take them away please

Déjà Vu 

Let it be the other way around. And the buff will only be on those generators that this perk does not show

Overzealous.

I think these changes are too strong. Let them give + 2% for the hex totem

My own suggestions:

1. I think it would be fair to give the killers one perk in the base kit, too.

Now, at the beginning of the match, all generators will be closed for 30 second. When a survivor loses a health stage. The effect disappears

2. Survivors will no longer be able to put the gate at 99. Now the gates will roll back if they are not touched. Thus, the collapse will have a stronger impact. And other perks on the end game will be in demand

Perks:

Nurse's Calling

Make it so that he responds not only to simple treatment. But also the treatment of a deep wound

Dying Light

Every 3 tokens. Generators that are not repaired for 20 seconds are closed

Thrilling Tremors

Remove the cooldown. Increase the time to 24 seconds.

Shattered Hope

REWORK. Every time you hit a survivor that has an Undetectable effect. All repaired generators are closed for 15 seconds