Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Bug or Cheat?

I had just a match where the perk "luck break" did not work. The killer could see my blodtrail and scratch marks.

Did Devs destroy this perk with yesterday patch or did this killer used a cheat?

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

You know that the Perk is on a Time Limit?

If it was active and did not work, I would guess it was a Bug and you should report it.

• HelloKitty2022
    HelloKitty2022 Member Posts: 146
    edited June 2022
    Sure i know this. But it simply did not started right from the beginning of the match. Since i could not find about a bug in www i guess it was a cheat.
  • HelloKitty2022

It must have been a cheat since in this map lucky break worked out fine right from the start. Too bad and the killer always said "I dont know" LOL

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

You shouldn't call others "cheaters" because of something that could be a bug. Especially without proof.

• HelloKitty2022

Since it happens only once i am pretty sure he cheated. Other survs sus he also uses esp hack. I just want to make sure its not a bug. So its a cheat. But dont worry. BHVR wont do anything against cheaters. Its just a conclusion.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763

I ran into a bug(?) in one trial (Swamp) yesterday with the perk Prove Thyself. It didn't activate on most of the gens I worked on with someone else. Neither the effect nor the active icon showed up.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,476

Were you able to see your own blood?

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885

Calling someone a cheater without any proof isn't right. There are bugs that only happen on certain maps or some bugs don't happen all the time. If you look at the patch notes they fix bugs that sometimes happen all the time.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,476

Then the perk simply ran out of juice. Lucky Break is on 60 second timer any time your injured and as soon as those 60 seconds are up the perk is deactivated for the rest of the game.

when the perk is active you yourself can't see your own blood and if you have the perk Self-Aware you can't see your own scratch marks, this guy wasnt cheating nor was this a bug.