Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

XB1 - Losing Corrective Action Tokens when not repairing generator

Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Equip the perk Corrective Action

Step 3 : Stand next to a generator being worked on without working on it yourself

Step 4 : Wait for them to fail a skill check

Step 5 : Notice that a Corrective Action token is lost and the generator explodes

----

I was playing with the perks Leader, Situational Awareness, Prove Thyself, and Corrective Action. All 4 of us spawned in next to a generator with enough room for 3 people, on the Sanctum of Wrath map. I moved close to the generator to give the other 3 a Prove Thyself buff.

I saw the shadowy figure of the killer off in the distance and pointed at him. This distracted Leon, who failed a skill check and caused the gen to explode. He hopped off and moved away while I hopped on, and 3 of us continued to repair the gen.

Fast forward a minute into the match and I noticed that I only had 2 tokens of Corrective Action, despite starting the trial with 3, and not having the special Corrective Action skill check come up prior.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated