Suggestion: Bloodweb / Offerings

Options

*translated from german by google ッ

It occurred to me that skilling in the blood web is now becoming a bit annoying if you really only want to do prestige anyway. For the most part I don't even care which addons/perks/offerings I get because I don't want to play the character anyway, I'm just aiming for P3.

So how about if you could simulate the blood network completely until BP is empty or possibly for a maximum of 5 levels? Similar to other games...either grind through it yourself and get the items/perks in a targeted manner or just randomly through simulation. I think some people would really like this eternal clicking through and save time! Especially as in events where there is bonus BP.

Furthermore, it occurred to me to make the offerings globally. So far you collect per character (killer/survivor). How about if you as a killer can collect the offerings globally for all your killers, as well as with the survs. So I'm talking specifically about offerings ... addons and perks is clear. They are specific. But in my opinion, sacrifices have a "global" function that is not designed for a KLiller/Surv. So why not have all the offerings globally in the inventory instead of having to collect/grind them individually. DBD is growing more and more, there are more and more killers/survivors - at some point it just becomes confusing with the masses of perks, offerings, addons, etc.

It would actually be cleaner if at least offerings were in the inventory globally... maybe it would be a bit nicer for new killers/survs to try out when new DLC's come.

It would actually go quite well with the current patch if it all becomes a bit more "global" anyway.

I think the incentive of "farming" would be more meaningful and bigger. Changing a character that you don't normally play that often because you hardly have any good offerings etc. would also become a little more interesting.

Comments

• Buly
    Buly Member Posts: 12
    Options

many patches - no big changes to spent bloodpoints making less annoying. Please bhvr - give us some new features to shorten the time in the bloodweb.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389
    Options

Year old topic? They actually did say they had plans to speed up the bloodweb last developer update.

• CupCakeMunchy
    CupCakeMunchy Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2023
    Options

I recently posted something about the offerings and stuff myself. I think there should be a completely different system to it. For me, I think it would be cool to have some sort of system where if you had and used multiple of the same one and combined it with 1-2 more different offerings, you could essentially "craft" a new offering that is given for the specific day. For example:

4 Shiny Coin + 2 White ward = Bloody party Streamers.

( we'd still have the blood web and all, but this would help to get offerings that we actually want to use. I feel like this could also work for perks, add-ons and items.)

• Buly
    Buly Member Posts: 12
    Options

very nice idea to farm items you really want. I think it would be a good feature beside the bloodweb.

But it does not shorten the time we spent in this click-by-click feature.

People don't want to spend 2 million points in several minutes. They want prestige, but don't want to grind through the bloodweb. It is an outdating system.

My idea to simulate the bloodweb-level optionally would be a solution.

So you could also bring in your idea. To farm items directly (for crafting), they level the blood web manually. And people who don't care, can simulate and still get their prestige progress.