If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Can we PLEASE have the mori button seperate from the attack button?

Options
not_requested49
not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
edited June 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I just had a game where i had finally downed the obsession with rancor and was going to kill, but this was at the exit gate, and the other survivors were there, so what did they do? They immidiately bodyblocked me (was playing as huntress) and kept tap- healing the survivor so i could not mori the obsession, while the rest were bodyblocking

Because you need to hold the attack button to mori, i could not because they were tap healing and blocking me from doing so, resulting in allowing enough time for the obsession and everyone else to escape

This was very annoying for me and could have been prevented if the mori button was seperate from the attack button so i would not accidentally hit a survivor healing them while attempting to mori, giving them time to escape

Now you survivor mains would probably say "this is completely fair, they were protecting each other and escaped" but when you cant mori JUST because of a button being the same as a lunge attack, thats pretty annoying and is like having your "run" button the same as your "vault" button (never able to fast vault)

So BHVR, can we please have a different button to hold down for moris? Or just an option in the input binding? So far the only real way to prevent this thing from happening is if you play onryo while demanifested since she cannot attack, therefore able to mori more easily without accidentally performing a lunge attack