Community Cosmetic Contest Winners Announced

2»

Comments

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

The weapon reminds me of the Darkest Dungeon crest thing a lot lol

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 662

The Yui cosmetic feels too generic, like she already gives the vibes the cosmetic is going for. It feels redundant.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

I absolutely love the Artist's outfit and can't wait until it comes into the game. Yui's is ok, but it kind of seems like her other outfits. The charms look awesome, though.

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

Those charms are amazing!!! Can't wait to have the Coldwind Farm milk.

The cosmetics for survivor and killer are really nice too. Great work artists!

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

I love the skins and charms but I'm kinda sad that's it artist cause, well, artist.

• Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291

I am really disappointed by Yui's cosmetic design doesn't fit her at all it just reminds me of Claudette's community outfit it was decent but it really did not fit her lore and personality.

many people have said that this is a Nea cosmetic and I definitely agree it just doesn't fit Yui my poor girl just keeps getting mediocre cosmetics and outfits that doesn't match her vibe.

Artist's is great and interesting reminds me of a video game antagonist don't remember the name tho.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,873

I think the Yui one is a great outfit, just not a great Yui outfit.

That said, I am just happy Yui is getting one at all; she really needs more cosmetics.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,362

Yea, I think the only male winner was Never Stop Slashing (Frank) for Legion... which IMO is even sad because the creator made versions for all 4 members of Legion, but they just did the one for Frank. Like, Legion is such a unique killer and while I think it's great they picked that skin, it's a great one for sure, really wish they had done all four.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,486

Clown was the Killer who won in the first contest, so Frank isn't the only winner.

Additionally, Frank was the only Never Stop Slashing concept that the artist, Amacky, had made at the time. Julie, Joey & Susie were made a while later.

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,451

Best skin on worst killer. Kudos.

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096
    edited July 2022

The artist skin actually looks neat, but honestly, the yui one is more bland. Still looks okay.

The charms are...well..I don't care about charms so yeah.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,362
    edited July 2022

Yea, I remembered Clown after I had already closed the window, and nice... I knew Amacky had made them all, just not that only Frank was at the time. Personally, I would love if they would make the rest, maybe a special DLC for charity or something where you get all 4? I know being a community created one they don't want to sell them for their own profit, but doing it for charity would be a cool thing to do. Let Amacky pick the charity.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
  • ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 450

I dislike both outfits. 1 I HATE Artist. 2 Yui looks very minimal, reminding me of the neon nights legion outfit which is worse in my opinion than the recolored to the base cosmetics. The charms are great especially the gummy bp.