Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Getting kicked out of matches for 0 reasons and i get penaltyes.

Beemo
Beemo Member Posts: 26
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hello!

Ive posted before (long ago) about the bug that just froze your game and then kicks you out and says "disconnected from host" but this doesnt happen no more at all.

NOW the bug has changed to "no network connection" after dredge update even if i have connection and it works perfectlty fine but yet again i get kicked out of matches and i now had 14 min penalty for 0 reasons and thats frustrating as hell. This same bug happens to me as killer dont matter what u play it just sometimes decides to disconnect. Also happens when i play with friend..

Please look into this issue and fix it. Its ruining so many of my games. Literally yesterday i was going to the door and i get kicked out when im almost out........ AND i got penalty ----....----

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Addressed · Last Updated

This sounds more of a technical issue than a bug. We do have some information and troubleshooting for connection errors on our Knowledge Base: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/315-connection-network-errors also, if you are still having the issue after working through these issues please feel free to make a post in our tech sub forum for assistance. We would also always recommend using a stable wired connection rather than wifi.

This discussion has been closed.