Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Event charms/cosmetics vanished

Platform: PS4

Description: Some of my charms and cosmetics vanished when the twisted masquerade ended. On the last day of the event, I happened to notice that I was missing 1 charm even though I got all the charms and cosmetics (interestingly enough the one missing was the one for completing the first half of the challenges, which is impossible given I had the second tome completion charm). After the end of the event that charm appeared in my inventory but I lost a different event charm (the skull with party blower). Also starting from this time, I no longer have any charms or cosmetics from last year's Halloween event. After a few days nothing has changed (which isn't surprising... but I wanted to wait a bit before posting).

I can provide screenshots of my tome progress to show I should have unlocked everything, but I doubt it'll help too much understanding the cause of this. I didn't think to take a before screenshot sadly.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated