Sadako buffs?

I really like playing sadako I just find it ridiculous that right after releasing sadako they came out with a better version of her. Sure the dredge's teleport is slower across map but it is also less telegraphed and dredge has anti loop. It just makes me sad, don't get me wrong I like dredge too.

Comments

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

She needs big buffs to her cooldowns on TVs, condement and some bit more help in chases.

• Moxie
    Moxie Member Posts: 806

Just remove her lullaby radius and make passive Condemnation stacks to force survivors to use the tapes.

Two simple changes would make her a lot better.

• AJStyIez
    AJStyIez Member Posts: 419

I find the Dredge to be weak too. These two chapters really highlight something that isn't new at all but keeps happening every single chapter release. They try to focus on making a Killer's kit revolve around anti-loop however they play it extremely safe out of fear of being too oppressive when in reality they pose 0 threat to coordinated teams that understand counter-play already

They need to stop being scared to make Nurse/Blight level Killers because all they're doing is adding characters to the bottom and middle of the pack instead of the top to promote diversity. There's a reason people aren't playing Sadoko or Dredge en masse

• S4ShadowWolf
    S4ShadowWolf Member Posts: 92

This. If BHVR balanced all killers around the top killers, they could change survivor things to combat them.

Hell, if BHVR actually thought about giving all killers some form of mobility, the game would be in an entirely different situation.

• Sally_S_gay_son
    Sally_S_gay_son Member Posts: 285

The biggest issue I have with her is that tapes/condemnation feels absolutely useless. If it was oppressive like Pigs traps she would be a perfectly fine killer

• xEmoGirlxAlexisx
    xEmoGirlxAlexisx Member Posts: 598

As a Dredge Main i agree he iis better than Sadako but still just a Bor C Tier Killer his Anti loop gets counterd easy by Good Survivors